Log in to post a reply
May 17, 2011 05:44AM
May 17, 2011 05:54AM
I need your help. I am in a really difficult situation. Unfortunately I do not live in the States but in a very far country of Europe. I need to decide on my future treatment by myself and I urgently need help. Please see my diagnosis below and tell me do you know of anyone who has a similar type of cancer, actually I had three in one breast.
1. Extensive Indraductal Component (EIC) seu DCIS G III ( "commedo" subtype + "clinging" - subtype >30 ductus) in stadio pTis No Mx secundum AJCC/TNM. Metaplasia apocrinica cystica micropapillaris
2. Morbus Paget cum DCIS G III (commedo" sybtype "cllinging - subtype).
3. Sinus histiocystosis lymphonodi (0+/1).
4. Textus fibroadiposus sine morbo.
5. DCIS G III (commedo subtype) multifocalis. Microcystes. Ductectasiae. Metaplasia aprocrinica cystica micropapillaris.
1. Imunofenotype of lezia, i.e.
E-cadherin (+), CK HMW (+++), Her2 (neu) (+++), p53 (++), p63 (+/-), bcl2 (-), CD10 (+), Er (-), Pr (-)
2. Imunofenotype of lezia, i.e.
EMA (+), CK7 (+), CK 8 (+), Her 2 (neu) (+++), Er (-), Pr (-), Androgen (-), pCEA (+), s-100 (-)
One group of doctors believe I should undergo a high dosage of chemo (6 cycles) followed by a radiation and then a year of biological treatment with Trastuzumab. Other group of doctors believe that a mastectomy was a mistake at the first place, but since I did it I do not need any additional treatment and that now I am cancer-free. These are the opinions of two different hospitals. To say that I am confused is not enough to express what I feel right now. By one hospital I am a high risk patient that should start with chemo right away and by the other hospital I am now totally cured. Whom to believe? What do you suggest? Any kind of advice will do.
Thank you so very much and sorry for bothering you,
Pecamkabo (40 years old)
3/20/2011, Paget's, 2cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 0/13 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+