Join Us

We are 218,775 members in 84 forums discussing 161,217 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: HER2 positive Book

Forum: HER2+ (Positive) Breast Cancer —

Testing, treatment, side effects, and more.

Posted on: Oct 21, 2018 08:40PM

KayeT wrote:

Hello to all women and family that are searching for answers.

Recently I have beaten invasive HER2-positive hormone negative stage 3 Breast Cancer!

When I was diagnosed last year there were no books with real information on how to handle this type of cancer or what to expect. Because of the lack of information, I was inspired and encouraged to write a book that I would have loved to have when diagnosed! It is my story of the experience of life before and through treatment. It is written to help the reader feel like they are talking to a friend. Of course, it has the humor that you can't stop no matter how serious life gets!

The title is "Life after the Phone Rang . . ."

A step-by-step experience of HER2-positive hormone negative Boob Cancer.

It is on Amazon.

My main hope is to spread the word worldwide to help patients, family and caregivers.

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)

Posts 1 - 4 (4 total)

Oct 22, 2018 09:23AM Moderators wrote:

KayeT, thank you so much for sharing, and welcome to Breastcancer.org! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance too! We're all here to support each other!

Sending our kindest regards to you.

The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Nov 1, 2018 11:21PM PhoenixCruiser wrote:

Is this type of advertising allowed?

Dx 8/2017, Right, Grade 3, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Targeted Therapy Herceptin (trastuzumab) Radiation Therapy Chemotherapy Taxol (paclitaxel) Surgery Lumpectomy: Right

Nov 11, 2018 09:11PM KayeT wrote:

Thank you for letting me post about the book. It has already reached across the pond to the UK. The Support on this forum is Amazing!

Sep 29, 2019 09:49PM KayeT wrote:

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, don't forget to remind loved ones, friends and family to get their mammogram!!!

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)