Join Us

We are 220,346 members in 84 forums discussing 161,892 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: another person worried

Forum: IBC (Inflammatory Breast Cancer) —

Just diagnosed, in treatment, or finished treatment for IBC. Posting pictures of symptoms is prohibited per our Community Rules -- you are encouraged to seek medical advice from your doctor in the event of any concerns.

Posted on: Jun 16, 2020 06:45AM

hodgepodge wrote:

I had a DMX for a recurrence in 2019. Last week I got a rash on the inside of my arm and on my breast exactly where my arm touches it, so I thought maybe poison ivy? It started with bumps and now are large areas of raised red and super itchy skin. I cant ffeel my breast because of the DMX which is good because I can't imagine how itchy it would be! The breast area rash seems to be spreading and looks the worst! It feels slightly warm to the touch. I am on vacation this week or I would be at my doctor's in a heartbeat! So stressed. Would IBC be on my arm and torso too? I am trying not to google too much!

Dx 12/7/2005, DCIS, Right, 1cm, Stage 0, ER+/PR+ Dx 4/1/2019, IDC, Right, <1cm, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left Surgery Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast Surgery Lumpectomy: Right

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Jun 16, 2020 09:52AM MinusTwo wrote:

hodgepodge - my first stop would be a dermatologist. I understand you are on vacation, but could you call your derm doc & see if OTC cortisone would be appropriate? You sign in doesn't say where you are, but if you're in a hot part of the country, the heat & sweat will aggravate any rash.

2/15/11 BMX-DCIS 2SNB clear-TEs; 9/15/11-410gummies; 3/20/13 recurrance-5.5cm,mets to lymphs, Stage IIIB IDC ER/PRneg,HER2+; TCH/Perjeta/Neulasta x6; ALND 9/24/13 1/18 nodes 4.5cm; AC chemo 10/30/13 x3; herceptin again; Rads Feb2014

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)