Join Us

We are 217,583 members in 84 forums discussing 160,638 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Have Mascetomy Bras to Donate (34B)

Forum: Living Without Reconstruction After a Mastectomy — Discuss prostheses, swimsuits, bras, and other options for women not having reconstruction or waiting for reconstruction.

Posted on: May 28, 2007 06:13AM

FloAnn wrote:

My mother had breast cancer in the 70s and chose not to have reconstruction. She has since passed away and I would love to find someone that could use her bras and bathing suit. She wore a 34B. I have 12 used bras (still in good condition), 5 brand new bras still in the package, one bathing suit, 2 fabric prostetics and 2 gel ones. Anyone interested in these, I would be willing to mail them to you (no charge to you). Contact me via email at floann.yoerg@gmail.com. I will mail these to the first person willing to take the lot.

I know how expensive these things are. I want them to continue to be of use to someone.

FloAnn Log in to post a reply

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

May 28, 2007 10:37AM marshakb wrote:

FloAnn,I sent you an e-mail. If no one has e-mailed you already, I would love to have them. Hugs, Marsha

I'm not dead yet! Dx ILC, Stage IV, 1/13 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

May 30, 2007 01:24AM FloAnn wrote:

Fantastic! Consider it done, I'll mail them this weekend!

May 31, 2007 05:28AM purplemb wrote:

MArsha..if they are not for you...please send them on to me for my "orphanage for unused" so I may pass them on..
thanks MB
www.pinkstock.webuda.com A website to find help

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)