We are 193,445 members in 81 forums discussing 143,468 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Not Diagnosed but Worried → Topic: Pictures of dimpling?

Topic: Pictures of dimpling?

Forum: Not Diagnosed but Worried —

Meet others worried about developing breast cancer for the first time. PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF YOUR SYMPTOMS. Comparing notes, symptoms, or characteristics is not helpful here, as only medical professionals can accurately evaluate and assess your individual situation.

Posted on: Mar 9, 2011 09:51AM - edited Mar 9, 2011 09:52AM by mdoak

mdoak wrote:

Anyone know of any sites with pictures of breast dimpling?

I have breast issue after breast issue, so many that I put off doing breast exams. So I just did my first of the month breast exam and felt a new and quite tender lump on the side of my left breast at about 3:00, almost under my arm. I didn't think that much of it since I am very lumpy and bumpy until I looked in the mirror and saw what I think is a dimple about an inch below where the lump is. I had noticed some pulling there a couple months ago but decided it was just breast sag from approaching middle age. But this is more pronounced, more like a dimple. I can only see it in certain positions, and not when I lift my arms over my head.

anyway, if anyone knows of any pics online it might be helpful. I can't go running to the doc every time I find a new thing. I'm already on high-risk monitoring and am scheduled for an MRI in June.

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Mar 9, 2011 10:02AM DocBabs wrote:

Try this

http://www.radiologymalaysia.org/breasthealth/sbe/sbe_breastcancersigns.htm

DocBabs Dx 4/28/2011, IDC, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/12/2011 Lymph node removal: Right; Mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Surgery 5/12/2011 Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right Hormonal Therapy 7/14/2011 Aromasin (exemestane)

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)