We are 224,931 members in 82 forums discussing 158,020 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Steps for Early Detection- Video with Dr. Weiss

Forum: Not Diagnosed But Worried —

Meet others worried about developing breast cancer for the first time. PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF YOUR SYMPTOMS. Comparing notes, symptoms, or characteristics is not helpful here, as only medical professionals can accurately evaluate and assess your individual situation.

Posted on: Feb 4, 2017 07:38AM

Moderators wrote:

The goal of early detection is to find breast cancer as early as possible. Marisa Weiss, M.D., chief medical officer and founder of Breastcancer.org, identifies the tools used for early detection including breast self-exam, doctor screening, and mammography.

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Page 1 of 1 (7 results)

Posts 1 - 7 (7 total)

Mar 23, 2017 09:11PM - edited Mar 24, 2017 12:36AM by Moderators

Thank you so much for this video.Appreciating the persistence you put into your site and detailed information you provide.This tools really helps to find early detection including breast self-exam.

Mar 24, 2017 12:36AM Moderators wrote:

We're glad you found it helpful Virginaluther12

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Apr 18, 2017 05:22PM Jennylou41 wrote:

I've just found a lump on my right breast going into my armpit, also experiencing pain in my shoulder and shoulder blade which sometimes radiates down my arm to my elbow. I've got family history of breast cancer so I'm concerned. I've got an appointment at a breast clinic on Thursday morning which I'm really nervous about

Dec 2, 2017 06:38AM Lovelyme123 wrote:

my boobs are too big and far apart from each other to fit my cell phone in my breast lol. Who does that? I seen people put money in there but phones come on peeps

Apr 20, 2018 05:04PM RachelCollins wrote:

Thanks you so much for the informative video.

May 30, 2019 03:35PM Stephy01 wrote:

I have heard many doctors talk about self examination but it was never this informative. Also I feel suspicion while self-examination if i feel my mammary glands. This video was very helpful. Thank you

Nov 11, 2019 04:28PM Anne123 wrote:

for the past couple of months my breasts are very tender and sore to touch feel very bruised and heavy now I have started with this stinging pain in my breast which is really concerning me , I have an appointment for a mammogram this week which I am really nervous about I have read on her that a lot of women have the stinging feeling but I havent read what the outcome of there symptoms where.

Anybody else on here having the same problem??

Page 1 of 1 (7 results)