Topic: Know the Facts about Breast Cancer- video featuring Dr. Weiss

Forum: Not Diagnosed But Worried — For those who are experiencing symptoms or received concerning test results, but haven't been diagnosed with breast cancer.

Posted on: Feb 3, 2017 04:10PM

Posted on: Feb 3, 2017 04:10PM

moderators wrote:

In this 2 minute video, Dr. Marisa Weiss, Chief Medical Officer and Founder of Breastcancer.org, busts common breast cancer myths.

To send a PM to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/my/...

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)

Mar 1, 2017 01:24AM Eian01 wrote:

Great Share....it answers some of most common myths

Mar 16, 2017 05:14AM DisRads wrote:

Thank you for sharing this video. My mother suffered from this and it's good to know all of this facts

May 24, 2020 05:41PM Funkkybabe1234 wrote:

After weaning my baby last year June I have a serious breast pain for almost a month and it later bring out pox and since then breast milk is till coming out of my breast.please is it normal.

May 24, 2020 07:50PM moderators wrote:

Funkkybabe - We are sorry that you are experiencing these symptoms and they are causing you worry, but wanted to say welcome! Changes in the breasts are a regular occurrence during and after breastfeeding, but you definitely should follow-up with your doctor. That is not to suggest that it is anything serious, but having an answer to a symptom helps ease one's mind.

Let us know what you learn!

The Mods

To send a PM to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/my/...

Sep 22, 2020 09:41AM melissadallas wrote:

Onthinice1, can you please clarify what you mean by your comment???

LCIS, extensive sclerosing adenosis, TAH/BSO & partial omentectomy for mucinous borderline ovarian tumor. Dx 5/20/2012, LCIS, Stage 0, 0/0 nodes

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)

Scroll to top button