We are 199,739 members in 81 forums discussing 146,215 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Not Diagnosed but Worried → Topic: Breast pain with Green discharge

Topic: Breast pain with Green discharge

Forum: Not Diagnosed but Worried —

Meet others worried about developing breast cancer for the first time. PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF YOUR SYMPTOMS. Comparing notes, symptoms, or characteristics is not helpful here, as only medical professionals can accurately evaluate and assess your individual situation.

Posted on: Jan 13, 2018 11:35PM - edited Jan 13, 2018 11:43PM by melissa22562

melissa22562 wrote:

For the past 4 years I noticed my left breast getting bigger. It no longer fits in my normal cup size of a 36c. I had to go up to a 36D with my right breast floating in it. Also I am having breast pain with the only relief being squeezing. When I squeeze I notice dark green discharge coming out of more then one duct. I had a mammogram done when I was 36. They said they didn't see anything as far as breast cancer but they did see something they couldn't make out. I need to have another one but I am very scared. What could these symptoms mean now I am 41. I recently discovered a lump under my RIGHT armpit. It started out small like a pimple but has gotten bigger. It doesn’t move so I know it’s not a normal Cyst. Could this have to do with my left breast issues

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Jan 14, 2018 04:55PM Pambras wrote:

Push for that Mammogram/ Utra sound/ biopsy and be pushy until you get the answers that make you feel "OK I have done all I can ".. Don't settle..be PROACTIVE it is your body

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)