We are 224,930 members in 82 forums discussing 158,020 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Red reoccurring bump

Forum: Not Diagnosed But Worried —

Meet others worried about developing breast cancer for the first time. PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF YOUR SYMPTOMS. Comparing notes, symptoms, or characteristics is not helpful here, as only medical professionals can accurately evaluate and assess your individual situation.

Posted on: Nov 15, 2019 12:17AM

MamaBear1031 wrote:

I’m a 34 year old mom of two teens. I keep getting a red bump that looks like a big bite on my left breast. It itches and only stays for half a day then disappears as quickly as it appeared. I have had it appear once or twice a week for about a month now. It’s always in the same spot. I sent my doctor a description of what was happening and a pic. All she did was prescribe a cream for what looks like a big bite. But it seems strange that this bug would bite the same spot every time. My breasts don’t seem to have any other real changes except for itching. Anyone think I should be concerned ? What would my next step be?

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Nov 15, 2019 05:51AM MelissaDallas wrote:

Sounds like a skin issue to me. I’d go to a dermatologist if I was concerned

LCIS, extensive sclerosing adenosis, TAH/BSO & partial omentectomy for mucinous borderline ovarian tumor.

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)