Join Us

We are 224,982 members in 83 forums discussing 163,825 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Spot on breast

Forum: Not Diagnosed But Worried —

Breast cancer symptoms vary widely. According to the American Cancer Society, in addition to a lump, breast cancer symptoms can include swelling, skin irritation, dimpling, breast pain, changes to the nipple, thickening of the breast skin, or unusual nipple discharge. Still, some breast cancers cause no symptoms at all. Note: Please do not post pictures of your symptoms. It's important to have anything unusual checked by your doctor

Posted on: Nov 25, 2021 12:22AM

lexianicolex3 wrote:

hello! I am worried about this spot on my breast. I have a BRCA gene 1 and I cannot get through to my gyno because of the holiday

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Nov 25, 2021 12:23AM lexianicolex3 wrote:

It keeps recognizing the image as a link, how can I attach?

Nov 25, 2021 04:53AM Valentine214 wrote:

Hi Lex:

They do not want you to post pictures. I believe it it changes to a link so people do not see it unless they want to.

I know it is frustrating not being able to see you dr asap. The holidays make everything more frustrating. I know that having the BRACA gene only serves to heighten your worry and I am so sorry you are going through this. Unfortunately, cancer is not considered an emergency and it can feel like you are standing still for long periods of time.

Please let us know what happens when you get in to see your gyno. The very best of luck to you.

Stacy

Stacy Dx 9/19/2017, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (IHC) Chemotherapy 10/16/2017 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery 3/21/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary Radiation Therapy 4/22/2018 3DCRT: Breast Targeted Therapy Herceptin (trastuzumab) Hormonal Therapy Aromasin (exemestane)

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)