Topic: Biopsy today

Forum: Not Diagnosed But Worried — For those who are experiencing symptoms or received concerning test results, but haven't been diagnosed with breast cancer.

Posted on: Jun 10, 2022 07:49AM

Posted on: Jun 10, 2022 07:49AM

lizh181 wrote:

Hello, i am a 40 yo mom of 2 girls. Had my 1st mammo on 6/3/22. What a ride its been since. Got a call back for more imaging. Found a 7 mm mass near L nipple. It has a blood supply, echogenic, and unable to aspirate. Had biopsy today. Now waiting 3 to 5 days for results. Im a nurse. And very worried. Birads 4. Hoping for the best. :(

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Jun 10, 2022 08:46AM moderators wrote:

Dear lizh181,

We are so glad that you reached out to our community for support. We hear your worry and many here will be able to empathize with you on that and offer you ways to get though as you wait for more information. Please do not hesitate to reach us mods if we can offer any assistance at all. We are here to help you to get connected. Keep us posted on what you learn.

The MOds

To send a PM to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/my/...

Jun 12, 2022 01:55AM parakeetsrule wrote:

Waiting is the worst! Try to distract yourself by doing fun things and don't visit that sketchy Dr. Google. I hope it turns out to be benign!

Stage 2 at 37, Stage 4 at 41. Cancer is dumb. Cookies are good. Dx 3/21/2017, IDC, Left, Grade 2, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 5/14/2017 AC + T (Taxol) Hormonal Therapy 12/8/2021 Faslodex (fulvestrant) Targeted Therapy 12/13/2021 Piqray (alpelisib) Dx IDC, Other, Stage IV, ER+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery Lymph node removal (Left); Mastectomy (Left) Radiation Therapy Whole breast: Lymph nodes, Chest wall

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Scroll to top button