Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

INFLAMMED BREASTS, WENT INTO SHOCK AT HOSPITAL

Options
alexis369
alexis369 Member Posts: 1
edited September 2022 in Not Diagnosed But Worried

A rash started around my breasts and where my bra lies. And then it spread to the rest of my stomach, shoulders and arms, as well as my panty line and thighs. I went to the hospital, threw up and passed out. Was shivering. But my entire body felt like it was on fire. Especially my breasts. There were spots all over my breasts, swollen. My breasts had what looked like a severe allergic reaction. I have no knowm allergies and did nothing out of the ordinary. The doctors could not find anything wrong and sent me home with antibiotics and antihistamines. It's been 2 days and i'm no longer burning, but i am still itching, especially around my breasts. These are before and afters of my breasts.

Comments

• parakeetsrule
    parakeetsrule Member Posts: 605
    edited September 2022
    Options

That sounds awful! It sounds like you had an allergic reaction to something, or maybe some kind of systemic infection. I hope they can figure out what it was! Glad the meds are helping take care of it too.

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,747
    edited September 2022
    Options

alexis,

Sorry that you find yourself in this situation. It sounds like you need a follow up visit with your gp or a referral to a dermatologist. Posting pics is prohibited as per header on this page. Even if it weren't, we are not doctors or medical experts so I think your best bet is a follow up visit. IBC is uncommon. Take care

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,911
    edited September 2022
    Options

Dear alexis369,

We are so sorry to hear about your recent complications. We hope that you continue to find some comfort with what you have been prescribed. Please keep us updated and let us know if you need any assistance finding additional information.

Warmly,

The Mods