We are 209,675 members in 82 forums discussing 150,654 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Growing Our Friendships After Treatment → Topic: I say YES..Part Deux..Continued,.for the StrangeDeadRockerGroup

Topic: I say YES..Part Deux..Continued,.for the StrangeDeadRockerGroup

Forum: Growing Our Friendships After Treatment —

For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jul 31, 2014 09:27AM

bluedahlia wrote:

Here we go.............

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 1017 of 1,117 (33,505 results)

Posts 30481 - 30510 (33,505 total)

Feb 12, 2018 08:36PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Image may contain: 8 people, text

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Feb 12, 2018 08:40PM Trill1943 wrote:

Jackie---HappyThumbsUp-----> for all of them! Love the talking condom!

Dx 10/31/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/13/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right

Feb 12, 2018 08:56PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Trill, I fancy the condom one myself. It was in here a long time ago. I think before we/Blue restarted this thread when the old one became so full that it was loading really slow.

A Reckoning with Women Awaits Trump

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:30 PM PST

Even Steve Bannon recognizes that female voters will punish the President for his cavalier dismissal of assault and abuse allegations.
Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Feb 12, 2018 08:58PM IllinoisLady wrote:

The small article I read ( sorry I didn't save it ) thought it maybe was corn starch. Another reason why I was amused when normally I would not be.

White Powder Mail Scare for Trump's Kid's Wife

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:03 PM PST

Donald Trump Jr.'s wife was taken to a hospital in New York today after opening a package at her home that contained an unknown white powder, police said. Vanessa Trump was being examined at New York-Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center as a precaution, according to cops. ... "The substance was deemed to be non-hazardous and is being transported to a lab in New York City for further analysis," said NYPD spokesman J. Peter Donald.

Feb 12, 2018 09:01PM IllinoisLady wrote:

It was said ( again I didn't save the article ) that privately Trump was actually pretty upset with Porter --- but he has been Mr. Tough for so long about these things that he doesn't dare back down now -- so that is just another big dirty mark on the idiot. If you can't be 'real' what the hell good are you ???

Trump Sides With Accused Wife Beater Over Women

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:32 AM PST

President Trump on Saturday appeared to side with men accused of domestic abuse or sexual misconduct, following a week of turmoil surrounding allegations of spousal abuse against two male aides that brought the national #MeToo movement inside the White House. In a tweet, Trump questioned whether "due process" is being given to those accused of wrongdoing and expressed sympathy for their damaged careers and sullied reputations. "Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation," Trump tweeted Saturday morning. "Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused -- life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?"

Feb 12, 2018 09:02PM - edited Feb 12, 2018 09:05PM by Trill1943

My Own Onion:

Jared Kushner was given the job of bringing about lasting peace in the Mideast. When this latest news came out he talked to reporters..

"It was that vest," he said. "I knew it was risky, trying to be stylish over there in that den of thieves and scoundrels who know nothing about it and whom Ivanka could eat for breakfast. Actually it was Melania who suggested I wear it. "Go," she said. "Be a western GQ guy!" They were put off. Those loose, drape-y things they wear that look like they're made out of old faded curtains--wow--so hideous!"

Unfortunately, reporters were too stunned to speak and Jared had time to wheel around and exit the Rose Garden before they could shower him with their many questions.

Dx 10/31/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/13/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right

Feb 12, 2018 09:15PM - edited Feb 12, 2018 09:18PM by Trill1943

My Own Onion:

Overheard:

Abbas: "Can I take your hand? Please let me take your hand!"

Putin: "Let go! Crazy Muslims shot down my plane! You are hanging on like the Trump! Let go!"

Feb 12, 2018 09:19PM Trill1943 wrote:

Hahahahhahahhah!

Feb 12, 2018 09:20PM Trill1943 wrote:

Double hahahahahahahha!

Feb 12, 2018 09:26PM Trill1943 wrote:

My Own Onion:

Tiny microphone buried in big fur hat worn by woman sitting behind him picks up Mike Pence mumbling to himself:

"He knows I don't hate him! He could be my son we look so much alike! Same hair, same tidiness, same nails! I'd never wear a shiny, slippery shirt like that though. But I loooovvvvvvveeeee him so much! Wish we could have lunch together one day. . . hmmm......sneak away from mother. . . "

Feb 12, 2018 09:29PM Trill1943 wrote:

Feb 12, 2018 09:34PM ruthbru wrote:

Randy Rainbow:https://www.facebook.com/RandyRainbowOfficial/videos/1307328809369059/

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Feb 12, 2018 10:24PM ChiSandy wrote:

Trill, that Randy Prine "tweet vine" read like the world's longest version of "Dayeinu" sung at the world's longest Seder. (Would have said "Seder from Hell," but we Jews don't believe in Hell).

Diagnosed at 64 on routine annual mammo, no lump. OncotypeDX 16. I cried because I had no shoes...but then again, I won’t get blisters.... Dx 9/9/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 9/23/2015 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 11/2/2015 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2015 Femara (letrozole)

Feb 13, 2018 02:38AM ChiSandy wrote:

Those who don't get the analogy: "Dayeinu" ("It would have been enough") is sung halfway through the Passover Seder. Each verse describes a marvelous deed or miracle performed by God, from the plagues to the parting of the Red Sea to the Ten Commandments, etc. and is structured the same way (and I translate): "If God had only (insert previous wondrous deed here) and not (insert next deed), it would have been enough." The chorus consists of "Da-da-yeinu" sung six times, then on to the next verse, ad infinitum, ad nauseam, ad somnolem (especially the bored little kids), lather, rinse, repeat. The way Prine stylized and repeated each of his statements could give a Guinness Book of World Records rendition of "Dayeinu" a run for its money.

Oh, great, now I'm craving matzo ball soup....

Diagnosed at 64 on routine annual mammo, no lump. OncotypeDX 16. I cried because I had no shoes...but then again, I won’t get blisters.... Dx 9/9/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 9/23/2015 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 11/2/2015 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2015 Femara (letrozole)

Feb 13, 2018 05:51AM - edited Feb 13, 2018 05:52AM by Trill1943

Poland is poised to enact a bill that would impose up to three years of jail time on anyone who uses phrases such as "Polish death camps" to refer to the Nazi concentration camps located in the country during the Holocaust.

The bill was approved by the Polish Senate on Thursday. President Andrzej Duda has 21 days to decide whether it should be signed into law.

The move seeks to punish those who suggest that Poland was complicit in the atrocities that Nazis wreaked on its soil during World War II. It has the backing of Poland's ruling right-wing and nationalist Law and Justice party (PiS), according to Reuters.

A number of Jewish groups, including the Anti-Defamation League, B'nai B'rith International, and the American Jewish Committee, have urged Duda to veto the bill.

ADL's National Director Jonathan Greenblatt said that "there's no doubt Poland was a victim of the Nazis and their brutal occupation." However, Greenblatt feared that silencing free speech about Poles' involvement with the Holocaust would hurt survivors and their families.

"We understand and sympathize with Poland's frustration at the use of the term 'Polish Death Camps,' but this law goes well beyond that issue," Greenblatt said in a statement. "It raises the possibility that anyone offering Holocaust survivor testimony about actions by individual Poles could be charged with a crime. This is unacceptable and could silence the voices of survivors and their families."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Poland...

A month ago I was in line at Michaels and was talking with the young woman behind me who turned out to be Polish. (I have so much sympathy with the Jews annihilated by the Nazis and the traumatized Jews who survived them and then had to find their way in this world---and especially the Polish Jews. The country itself has had an astonishingly rough, tumultuous, and sad past--Nazis, communists, invaders, destroyers--it's a wonder it's still extant.)

This woman and I were quietly speaking about Trump and what is happening in DC. But obviously we weren't speaking quietly enough. After I checked out and was getting in my car, she came running up to me and knelt by my open door to talk to me. She said that after I left, the elderly couple behind her--evidently pro-Trump--were grumbling and muttering about the bit of our conversation they'd been able to catch. (As I recall we said very little---not so much talking as signaling in that way I see a lot of lately--eyebrows raised, eyes lowered, head shaking, that subtle sort of thing whereby one communicates without having to speak out loud.) She said she was amazed that they were in a dither about our conversation--which was about as low-key as you can go while speaking of Donald Trump, not a subject it's easy to be low-key about.

As we chatted there at the open door of my car, she seemed especially animated, I thought, and explained it by saying that she'd recently been back to Poland and there are nationalist activities going on there that surprised, alarmed, and disappointed her---that is nationalism masking xenophobia and racial hatred.

"We don't need all this again.. . ." she said.

"No," I said. "We never did."

Thing is, this new law--is nuts. EVERY country Germany took over or tried to take over had citizens who either openly aided the Nazis in rounding up Jews or assisted in the execution/ murder of them, or more subtly and less openly got away with murder, thievery, rape, and other criminal or just plain hateful, atrocious behavior using Nazism as an excuse/reason.

By the same token all Nazi-invaded countries, as well as Germany, had MANY non-Jewish citizens who aided Jewish neighbors, friends, and strangers and risked their own lives and the lives of their families by doing so. (On average twenty-five non-Jewish Germans were executed daily for aiding and/or hiding Jews. Yes, the number's so paltry it's almost negligible--but the fact isn't. )

Unfortunately, the more reading I do about the subject the more I learn of non-Nazi individuals and groups in Nazi-invaded countries who, shamefully, assisted the Nazis. Sadly, they outnumber the benevolent ones. And they existed in every country. Terrible though its past has been, Poland's no exception. It's stupid and backward for it to try to whitewash the past and attempt to deny or reconfigure the truth. Ironically, all it's done with this new law is to call the world's attention to truths the world would rather not hear too much about. It's just highlighted the facts, not dimmed them.

Feb 13, 2018 10:06AM ruthbru wrote:

From The Huffington Post:

The parents of a Republican Senate hopeful in Wisconsin have maxed out donations to the primary campaign of the Democrat he hopes to unseat.

Just months after Republican Kevin Nicholson announced his bid to run against incumbent Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.) in 2018, Nicholson's own parents donated the legal maximum to Baldwin's primary campaign, CNN reports.

Nicholson's parents, Donna and Michael, reportedly donated $2,700 to Baldwin in December 2017. Nicholson had announced in July that he was seeking the Republican nomination for the Senate seat.

"My parents have a different worldview than I do," Nicholson, a former Democrat, told CNN by way of explanation.

"It is not surprising that they would support a candidate like Tammy Baldwin who shares their perspective."

Democrats have been increasingly nervous about Baldwin's seat, with the incumbent targeted by an onslaught of outside spending from conservative groups.

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Feb 13, 2018 10:45AM IllinoisLady wrote:

To be glad of life, because it gives you the chance to love and to
work and to play and to look up to the stars; to be satisfied with
your possessions, but not contented with yourself until you have
made the best of them; to despise nothing in the world except
falsehood and meanness, and to fear nothing except cowardice; to
be governed by your admirations rather than by your disgusts; to
covet nothing that is your neighbors' except their kindness of heart
and gentleness of manners; to think seldom of your enemies, often
of your friends and every day of Christ; and to spend as much time
as you can with body and spirit, in God's out-of-doors--these
are the little guideposts on the footpath of peace.

Henry van Dyke

Feb 13, 2018 10:52AM IllinoisLady wrote:

Love all the entries today. Not much to add -- only that the recent departures from the WH were not listed on the wall behind Rachel Maddow last night because there was not enough room. She says they are trying to re-do so as to be able to keep the tally. Between those having to leave simply because they are appalled, and those who know they likely can't get re-elected, and those who have shown their rears so badly they have to be fired or resign. Were I a Reps. I'd be finding some way to 'clean' up my act. Seems though that many are doing anything but that. What a big risk I do think!!

Feb 13, 2018 10:56AM IllinoisLady wrote:

And the predictable Trump response is:

Politics

Feb 13 2018, 10:32 am ET

U.S. intel agencies expect Russia to escalate election meddling efforts

by Ken Dilanian

WASHINGTON — U.S. intelligence agencies expect Russia to ramp up its efforts to meddle in the U.S. political system through hacking and social media manipulation, according to a worldwide threat assessment released Tuesday morning.

"Foreign elections are critical inflection points that offer opportunities for Russia to advance its interests both overtly and covertly," says the assessment. "The 2018 U.S. midterm elections are a potential target for Russian influence operations."

The nation's intelligence chiefs are presenting their view of the top threats confronting the nation before the Senate intelligence committee, where they are likely to face tough questioning about whether the Trump administration is responding adequately to the Russian efforts.

Play

Watch live: Intelligence chiefs testify at Senate hearing

U.S. intelligence analysts believe that Russia will conduct "bolder and more disruptive cyber operations during the next year," targeting Ukraine, NATO and the United States, the assessment says.

"We assess that the Russian intelligence services will continue their efforts to disseminate false information via Russian state-controlled media and covert online personas about U.S. activities to encourage anti-U.S. political views," the statement says.

"Moscow seeks to create wedges that reduce trust and confidence in democratic processes, degrade democratization efforts, weaken U.S. partnerships with European allies, undermine Western sanctions, encourage anti-U.S. political views, and counter efforts to bring Ukraine and other former Soviet states into European institutions."

The assessment says that Russian President Vladimir Putin, whom President Donald Trump has repeatedly praised, "is likely to increase his use of repression and intimidation to contend with domestic discontent over corruption, poor social services, and a sluggish economy with structural deficiencies"

It adds that Putin will "continue to manipulate the media, distribute perks to maintain elite support, and elevate younger officials to convey an image of renewal. He is also likely to expand the government's legal basis for repression and to enhance his capacity to intimidate and monitor political threats, perhaps using the threat of 'extremism' or the 2018 World Cup to justify his actions."

Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, the top Democrat on the committee, said in prepared remarks that "the president inconceivably continues to deny the threat posed by Russia."

"He didn't increase sanctions on Russia when he had a chance to do so." Warner said of Trump. "He hasn't even tweeted a single concern. This threat demands a whole-of-government response, and that needs to start with leadership at the top."

Feb 13, 2018 11:48AM - edited Feb 13, 2018 11:50AM by ruthbru

This Post was deleted by ruthbru.

Feb 13, 2018 11:51AM ruthbru wrote:

Opps.....what I was trying to post didn't come through....

Feb 13, 2018 12:00PM ruthbru wrote:

On Monday, Barack and Michelle Obama unveiled their new official portraits at the Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery in Washington, D.C. And though the stunning works by artists Kehinde Wiley and Amy Sherald debuted to largely rave reviews, folks on Twitter had fun offering up some humorous alternative portraits of the former president.

Several Twitter users were disappointed that Wiley didn't take this opportunity to paint Obama in the headline-making tan suit he wore to a 2014 press conference — much like Dutch artist Edwin van den Dikkenberg did in an unofficial portrait of the former president that went viral in June 2017.

One Photoshop-savvy tweeter even went so far as to edit van den Dikkenberg's rendering of an oatmeal-suited Obama into Wiley's portrait.

Another quipped that while Wiley's depiction of Obama was amazing, "I really hope there's another version with the tan suit and a cigarette."

12 FebBetsy Klein
✔@betsy_kleinReplying to @muttsandersbro @BarackObama
@darth can u fix this official portrait pls
darth:™@darth
ok betsy pic.twitter.com/ol5PPxSwBy
9:47 AM - Feb 12, 2018
View image on Twitter

Twitter Ads info and privacy

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
Jesse Sachs@JesseSachs
This portrait is amazing, but I really hope there's another version with the tan suit and a cigarette
1:15 PM - Feb 12, 2018

Others seemed to think Obama's look was perfect, but that Wiley's lush backdrop called for a little added intrigue.

Like Sean Spicer hiding "among" the bushes.

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
delrayser@delrayser
wait no sean wat are you doing
9:44 AM - Feb 12, 2018

Or Homer Simpson disappearing into the bushes.

Shoshana Weissmann, Sloth Committee Chair
✔@senatorshoshanasorry
10:24 AM - Feb 12, 2018

Feb 13, 2018 12:13PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Smile

Feb 13, 2018 04:41PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Feb 13, 2018 05:06PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Hoist on your own petard.......

3 Ways the FBI Just Called Out the White House for Apparent Lies on Porter Investigation by Colin Kalmbacher | 12:17 pm, February 13th, 2018

submit to reddit

It seems the White House just can't stop dissembling about Rob Porter.

And, now, it's gotten so bad that the Trump administration was just called out by their own FBI.

Team Trump's story regarding now-former aide Porter was shot down by the FBI Tuesday, with Director Christopher Wray giving very different information to the Senate Intelligence Committee than what administration officials have provided to the media regarding the ongoing .

1. The Ongoing Investigation That Actually Wasn't

According to White House spokesperson Raj Shah, the FBI still had an open security background investigation into Rob Porter at the time of his resignation last week over domestic abuse allegations.

Shah said, of Porter. "[His] background investigation was ongoing, his clearance was never denied, and he resigned." The FBI directly contradicted this claim on Tuesday morning.

Director Wray said the bureau advanced a partial report on the Porter investigation in March of 2017 and completed their security background investigation in July of that year.

2. There Were Two Complete (and Telling) Investigations

Wray later noted in comments to reporters, "Soon thereafter we received a request for a follow up. We did that." The follow-up investigation was then submitted to the Trump administration in November 2017 and the Porter file was administratively closed in January 2018.

Both of Porter's ex-wives shared their experiences of verbal and physical abuse at Porter's hands with FBI investigators during those background checks.

For those unfamiliar with basic math: the Trump administration–by way of Don McGahn and/or John Kelly–were fully aware of those abuse allegations for at least two full months before the story broke.

3. Recent Knowledge That's Actually Old News

The FBI's Tuesday accounting of the Porter investigation timeline also directly contradicts current White House claims about the Trump administration's knowledge of Porter's alleged history of domestic abuse.

To wit, the Trump White House now claims they were just recently made aware of the allegations against Porter.

Wray dashed that storyline too, noting, "[E]arlier this month we received some additional information and we passed that on as well."

Law&Crime
reached out to White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders for comment and clarification, but no response was forthcoming at the time of publication.

Feb 13, 2018 05:36PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Feb 13, 2018 05:46PM ruthbru wrote:

FBI Chief Disputes White House Claims On When It Heard Of Rob Porter Allegations

Christopher Wray said the FBI turned in a partial report about the domestic abuse accusations nearly a year ago.

By S.V. Date

WASHINGTON ― The White House's attempts to explain why it allowed a top aide accused of domestic violence by both of his ex-wives to keep his job took another hit on Tuesday, this time from FBI Director Christopher Wray.

President Donald Trump's other top aides have been claiming that they did not know about the domestic violence allegations against former staff secretary Rob Porter until recently and that they did not appreciate the full extent of the accusations until photographs of one woman's injuries were published by news outlets.

But Wray, who was named to that job by Trump, told the Senate Intelligence Committee that the FBI had given the White House a preliminary report on Porter nearly a year ago.

"I can't get into the content of what was briefed," he said in response to a question from Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.). "What I can tell you is that the FBI submitted a partial report on the investigation in question in March and then a completed background investigation in late July."

Wray added that the FBI "soon thereafter" received a request for a follow-up from the White House, which it completed and returned in November.

The FBI closed its investigation in January, but then received "additional information" in early February, which it passed along as well, Wray said.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, however, said those reports never made it to key officials like Chief of Staff John Kelly and Counsel Donald McGahn. Responding to Wray's remarks later on Tuesday, she said it was the White House's personnel security office that received the information from the FBI, requested the follow-up information and, even after Wray said the bureau had closed the investigation, was still trying to reach a final determination on Porter.

"The White House personnel security office, staffed by career officials, received information last year in what they considered to be the final background investigation report in November," Sanders said, reading from a prepared statement. "But they had not made a final recommendation for adjudication to the White House because the process was still ongoing when Porter resigned. In the view of [the] personnel security office, the FBI's July report required significant additional investigatory fieldwork before [the] personnel security office could begin to evaluate the information for adjudication."

Bradley Moss, a Washington lawyer who handles security clearance issues, said it was possible the security office would not have finished its work after nearly a year, although not likely. "It is not typical for that office to drag things out so long, but it isn't impossible that there were unrelated delays," he said.

The White House's handling of the situation, meanwhile, drew bipartisan criticism from members of the Senate Intelligence Committee after their hearing.

"The White House story over the last few days clearly doesn't add up. The FBI director has now made clear that that's the case," said Wyden, who had asked Wray the original question.

"I just feel like they really made some errors in their own communication and what they're really trying to say," said Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.), who added that he wished Trump himself had spoken out on the issue early.

"Clearly this is somebody that's right next to him all the time," Lankford said. "He can say, 'This has been a good employee, but we don't stand for domestic violence and don't allow that. We wish him well, but he can't be here and represent the country and also be a participant in this because this isn't consistent with our values as a country.'"

After the first news report of the domestic abuse allegations against Porter was published by the London-based Daily Mail on Feb. 6, the White House offered statements fully supporting Porter, who functioned as Kelly's top assistant.

It was the next day, after The Intercept published photos showing one of Porter's former wives with a heavily bruised eye, that Sanders said Porter was resigning of his own volition but would stay on through a transition period.

And it was later on the night of Feb. 7 that Kelly released a statement saying that he was "shocked" by the latest reports and that Porter had been told to leave.

Wray's testimony on Tuesday corroborates reporting by HuffPost that Kelly, who took over the chief of staff job in early August 2017, learned of the charges against Porter in November but kept him on anyway because he valued Porter's help in bringing order to what had been a chaotic White House.

Trump himself has not spoken at all about the two women accusing Porter, but last week said that he feels bad for Porter, wishes him well and hopes he will have a good career. Then over the weekend, the president tweeted his concern that too many lives were being destroyed by a "mere allegation."

"Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?" he wrote.

Feb 13, 2018 05:53PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Trump ends up with a lot to say considering he is a weasel and not at all transparent. Interesting that HE still managed to not only get but keep his position with the many allegations against him -- so not only is he saying the wrong things at the wrong time he still have no empathy and no truth. STFU.

Feb 13, 2018 06:33PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Feb 13, 2018 08:08PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Just got to keep up the good work....

Democrats win state house seat in Florida, adding to string of local election upsets

Democrat Margaret Good was elected in Florida's 72nd state house district, the 36th red-to-blue switch in a legislative race since the start of 2017, in the latest hint of Republican problems ahead of midterm elections. Both parties invested heavily in the district; Trump campaign veterans Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie campaigned in person.

Read more »

Page 1017 of 1,117 (33,505 results)