We are 213,352 members in 82 forums discussing 152,253 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: I say YES..Part Deux..Continued,.for the StrangeDeadRockerGroup

Forum: Growing Our Friendships After Treatment —

For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jul 31, 2014 09:27AM

bluedahlia wrote:

Here we go.............

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 1157 of 1,163 (34,879 results)

Posts 34681 - 34710 (34,879 total)

Nov 8, 2018 10:39AM - edited Nov 8, 2018 05:29PM by ChiSandy

Say a prayer or send healing energy RBG's way: she fell in her office last night and is hospitalized with three broken ribs.

Diagnosed at 64 on routine annual mammo, no lump. OncotypeDX 16. I cried because I had no shoes...but then again, I won’t get blisters.... Dx 9/9/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 9/22/2015 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 11/1/2015 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/30/2015 Femara (letrozole)

Nov 8, 2018 11:08AM IllinoisLady wrote:

And so it goes.

Out Of Control Trump Refuses To Allow CNN's Jim Acosta Back Into The White House

Hours after the president completely melted down during an exchange with CNN's Jim Acosta, the administration is refusing to let the reporter back into the White House.
FacebookTwitterStumbleUpon
Read more »

I have dropped in the link because there are tweets that don't show up for me when I copy and paste. Hard to say what tomorrow is going to be like although Kemp just resigned as Georgia's Sec. of State. Little blurb that shows up in the rt. hand corner of my computer screen. I sometimes cannot believe I am living in the United States. All of this is just so foreign. Many thoughts in my head like - Is this really what the Rep. party truly wants to be ???? For now, it seems so but I'd be running the other way pretty hard. Then again -- I've always seen liars and lawbreakers as deranged and incapable of enjoying normalcy and wholesomeness.

I do wonder what we are going to see when the dust settles.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 8, 2018 11:15AM IllinoisLady wrote:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 8, 2018 11:50AM Trill1943 wrote:

Thoughts go out for RBG's swift recovery....broken ribs so painful.....

Dx 10/31/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/14/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right

Nov 8, 2018 02:42PM Trill1943 wrote:

Never before has the concept of Checks and Balances been so tested as it is doing--and going to be doing--now....

This feels like Nixon to the tenth power....(DT would prolly like that! He's so ignorant he'd think that means he's more powerful!)

It's so obvious in his pressers that he doesn't know the behind-the-scenes-story and details of things he says...the history etc....you can tell by the way he fluffs through things....

Dx 10/31/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/14/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right

Nov 8, 2018 02:58PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Image may contain: 1 person, suit and text

Nov 8, 2018 05:23PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Not surprising cons go for Trump and he goes for them right back. In spades.....

Image may contain: 2 people, text

and when they do something the head con and his people notice it and get the name and address before the ink is dry or the program is over. The dregs of America. I'd love to find a deserted island, put the head con on it with the rest of these yahoos, a couple head of cattle and some seeds and let them all enjoy each other's company for their rest of their days. Hoping of course, that they didn't kill the cattle right away for steak and had the patience to grow crops. Just how long would they all last together.

Nov 8, 2018 05:30PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Image may contain: text

Nov 8, 2018 05:36PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Image may contain: text

Nov 8, 2018 05:55PM ChiSandy wrote:

This is scary--although the GOP controlled the Senate in 1974, there were very few Nixon loyalists willing to vote against removal if it came to that; and Nixon was nowhere near the cult figure Trump is today. Sure, Nixon had his working-class white-ethnic "Silent Majority," but they felt left behind because most of them were the Greatest Generation who remembered (and many fought in) WWII and were deeply offended and felt betrayed by their kids' (my generation's) opposition to the Vietnam War. They had differing interpretations of "my country, right or wrong:" we felt it meant that we had a duty tto correct America when it did wrong; their reading of it was more "love it or leave it." Only in the formerly segregated South did racial resentment play a part; and the revolutions empowering women, gays and the disabled had yet to begin. And union membership in the trades was the rule.

But these Tea Partiers-turned Trumpers' resentment is racially, religiously and xenophobically-fueled. Unions are the objects of resentment--most have been destroyed and non-union workers are deeply jealous of the benefits that the unionized enjoy. The only model of a majority/minority dichotomy they know is that the majority has privilege and gets to marginalize the minority; they are terrified of a browning, woman-empowered and mostly-non-churchgoing America becoming the majority, and assume that as a result the tables will turn and the "new majority" will be eager to reciprocate on oppression. Again, they have little-to-no exposure to ethnic minorities, openly gay (much less trans) people, non-Christians and non-subservient women--so they assume these groups will jump at the chance to be vengeful and discriminate against them instead. They are afraid of losing the perks of privilege, and view Trump-Pence as their salvation and protection.

And GOP Senators, having seen that those candidates who failed to kiss Trump's ring and welcome his support by and large lost (and got publicly ridiculed and threatened by Trump), feel they need both Trump and his hard-core bigoted supporters for their very job survival. (Never mind that they've still got jobs from now to at least Jan. 2021--some 2023 or 2025--no matter what; they have a maverick-proof majority right now and feel no need to woo centrist GOP Senators over to their side).

Diagnosed at 64 on routine annual mammo, no lump. OncotypeDX 16. I cried because I had no shoes...but then again, I won’t get blisters.... Dx 9/9/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 9/22/2015 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 11/1/2015 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/30/2015 Femara (letrozole)

Nov 8, 2018 06:03PM ChiSandy wrote:

Unless Mueller has already delivered sealed indictments to Federal judges--or has either copied & secured all his evidence and work product to turn over to state prosecutors or has a secret benefactor to keep the operating expenses going in case Whitaker turns off the funding faucet--Trump may actually get away with being above the law.

As much as I've always been taught it was a sin to wish death upon someone.....in the case of Trump? C'mon.......toxic megacolon! Do yer stuff during a morning toilet-Tweeting session!

Nov 8, 2018 06:24PM Spookiesmom wrote:

Dx IDC, Stage IIIA, Grade 3

Nov 8, 2018 06:59PM ruthbru wrote:

Since the dems will control the house, they can subpoena Mueller if he is fired to get to the truth.....or they could hire him to investigate for them. I'm 100% sure that he's kept copies of everything!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 8, 2018 08:36PM ChiSandy wrote:

Way to go, Gillum! Thank goodness a concession is not legally binding. It will be a machine recount, however. The Scott-Nelson margin right now is small enough that the recount will be manual. And there is an anomaly in Democrat-heavy Broward County (Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood): there is a profound undercount in that county in the Senate race (i.e., no votes cast in that race) that could be either a scanner-reading error or (Palm Beach County butterfly-ballot 2000-redux) the Senate choices printed so close below the Gov. choices that a significant number of voters didn't even notice the Senate race.

Meanwhile, Krysten Sinema has pulled ahead of Martha McSalley now that they're counting the mailed-in and early votes, which break Democratic, as do the provisionals that are ruled to be countable; but there are military ballots outstanding, which skew Republican.

I could have slapped Chris Matthews tonight, though. He had the NYT's Bret Stephens and Watergate Committee Congresswoman Liz Holtzman on tonight, and ranted that Democrats merely demanding Whitaker recuse himself from the Russia probe is "weak and wimpy liberalism." The man doesn't seem to understand the difference between weakness of will and the actual deprivation of power. It is slowly dawning that the only way this will end well is if Trump quits, dies, or enough of the Cabinet & House decide to invoke the 25th Amendment come Jan. 3d. The man should not be above the law, but the way he's stacked the deck (with at least 2 "get out of jail free cards" as of now), for all intents & purposes he is.

Nov 8, 2018 09:36PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Whittaker is very illegal per Neal Katyal. Remains to be seen how this is taken care of, but it doesn't seem like a TOTALLY done deal as yet. Tricky for sure, but not done just yet.

Nov 8, 2018 10:08PM Trill1943 wrote:

Had a doc appt so couldn't make this rally.....got the email about it but had to make this appt......this is just one of MANY happening in US today...

If Mueller is fired--or the new nomenclature "asked to resign" --I hope there is a gathering such as happened on January 21st 2017..... A Women's March + Kids and Men too! ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD!!

Nov 8, 2018 10:10PM Trill1943 wrote:

Fingers crossed for Sinema!!!!

Nov 8, 2018 10:14PM Trill1943 wrote:

Huge crowd for Mueller to be LEFT FUCKING ALONE!

Nov 8, 2018 10:19PM Trill1943 wrote:

This is hilarious and head-spinning...

Nov 8, 2018 10:34PM Trill1943 wrote:

Nov 8, 2018 10:40PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Happy

Nov 8, 2018 10:47PM Trill1943 wrote:

This is a big file to put here but it's all about documents being safeguarded.....I love this....

1. 10h10 hours agoMoreFine my restless followers Here's the letter to the @WhiteHouse Counsel See I wasn't exaggerating, document preservation democrats-judiciary.house.gov/... 13 replies274 retweets796 likesReply 13 Retweet 274 Like 796
  2. 10h10 hours agoMoreSee Document Preservation letter to FBI Dir Wray. I know some of you are like: so what it's a letter What you fail to understand is this is the DC Institutional Machine kicking in to gear. Letters - Paper Trial democrats-judiciary.house.gov/... 10 replies233 retweets753 likesReply 10 Retweet 233 Like 753
  3. 10h10 hours agoMoreLetter to DNI Coats re Jeff Session's firing (he didn't resign, Gen Kelly fired him, hence "at your request") Again these letters create a paper trial. The DC Machine protects itself by documentation democrats-judiciary.house.gov/... 4 replies225 retweets692 likesReply 4 Retweet 225 Like 692
  4. 10h10 hours agoMoreLetter to CIA Director Haspel Documentation Preservation and I think these letters actually support my previous assertion that the @realDonaldTrump -Russia Investigation is a matter of National Security democrats-judiciary.house.gov/... 2 replies230 retweets681 likesReply 2 Retweet 230 Like 681
  5. 10h10 hours agoMoreLetter to SDNY -AUSA Khuzami since Berman recused from the Cohen Matter -remember there's an active Grand Jury & Investigation in SDNY too See what I'm saying? The Democrats DID think this all the way through democrats-judiciary.house.gov/... 2 replies201 retweets652 likesReply 2 Retweet 201 Like 652
  6. 9h9 hours agoMoreThey ALSO sent a letter to @stevenmnuchin1 (he has ignored Maxine Waters, and YES I'm still working on a Deutsche Bank blog entry) FWIW, this is why I am not stressed or panicked It's too late for Trump to derail democrats-judiciary.house.gov/... 8 replies207 retweets671 likesReply 8 Retweet 207 Like 671
  7. 9h9 hours agoMoreAgain ask yourself why would the Congressional Dems send a letter to the NSA? Because @realDonaldTrump is a National Security risk and the Trump-Russia Investigation was always a counterintelligence & Criminal Investigation NSA letter👇🏻 democrats-judiciary.house.gov/... 8 replies312 retweets805 likesReply 8 Retweet 312 Like 805
  8. 9h9 hours agoMoreAnd to show you how far the Congressional Dems thought this out, they sent a documentation preservation letter to the "acting" IRS Director YES. HONEY. YES democrats-judiciary.house.gov/... 15 replies294 retweets885 likesReply 15 Retweet 294 Like 885
  9. 9h9 hours agoMoreYES of course I saved the BEST for last...letter to "acting Attorney General" Whitaker Do you see why I'm not stressed? This was like a full on MOAB being dropped on Trump, he's just too dumb to understand how he is ____ cc @ericgarland @TrueFactsStated democrats-judiciary.house.gov/... 23 replies355 retweets885 likesReply 23 Retweet 355 Like 885

Nov 8, 2018 10:48PM Trill1943 wrote:

Nov 8, 2018 10:55PM Trill1943 wrote:

Nov 8, 2018 10:56PM Trill1943 wrote:

Nov 8, 2018 11:21PM Trill1943 wrote:

Nov 8, 2018 11:23PM Trill1943 wrote:

So glad this guy is history...

Nov 8, 2018 11:24PM Trill1943 wrote:

Nov 9, 2018 10:05AM IllinoisLady wrote:

The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.

M. Scott Peck

Nov 9, 2018 10:19AM carolehalston wrote:

Don't forget who would be President if Trump died on his toilet. I suspect Senate Republicans would be thrilled over the prospect of a President Pence.

Nipple-Sparing BMX w/Alloderm & Silicone Implants 7/24/09, Oncotype Dx 9, No Chemo, No Rads, Arimidex Dx 6/25/2009, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 3, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1157 of 1,163 (34,879 results)