Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 1350 of 1,407 (14,062 results)

May 19, 2022 07:02PM cardplayer wrote:

Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 6/30/2020 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 11/19/2020 Mastectomy (Right) Hormonal Therapy 12/3/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 12/9/2021 Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Dx IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2+

May 19, 2022 07:04PM illinoislady wrote:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"Republicans complain about high gas prices. Then they vote AGAINST cracking down on price gouging at the pump. Republicans complain about the baby formula shortage. Then they vote AGAINST funding for baby formula. They don't want solutions, THEY WANT PROBLEMS TO CAMPAIGN ON." OCCUPY DEMOCRATS -BRIAN TYLER COHEN'

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

May 19, 2022 08:11PM pupmom wrote:

Nearly 200 Repubs voted against helping infants get baby formula. They like you before you're born, but after that it's "you're on your own kid."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/19/republicans-baby-formula/

Life is what happens while we're making other plans. Dx 10/18/2011, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 2/21 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

May 19, 2022 09:37PM illinoislady wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'If it's easier for you to do WRONG than RIGHT; to LIE rather than tell the TRUTH; to help the GREEDY instead of NEEDY; and to WHINE instead of WORK, THE GOP IS THE PARTY FOR YOU! TRAITORS American THE PARTY OF LIARS, LOSERS & TRAITORS! News'

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

May 20, 2022 08:16AM pingpong1953 wrote:

Cardplayer,

About 20 years ago there was a shooting at the Weatherhead School of Business at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. As you can tell by the attached photo, there are very few straight hallways in that building. The police had a hard time finding the shooter because of the weird layout. If it's easier for the shooter to see people in straight hallways, it's also easier for the police to shoot the shooter.

Dx 4/12/2017, DCIS/IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 1/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/2/2017 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Right); Lymph node removal Chemotherapy 7/5/2017 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Ellence (epirubicin), Fluorouracil (5-fluorouracil, 5-FU, Adrucil), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 12/8/2017 Femara (letrozole) Surgery 2/27/2018 Lymph node removal; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Right)

May 20, 2022 10:20AM illinoislady wrote:

We are all born with a belief in God. It may not have a name or face. We may not even see it as God. But it is there. It is the sense that comes over us as we stare into the starlit sky, or watch the last fiery rays of an evening sunset. It is the morning shiver as we wake on a beautiful day and smell a richness in the air that we know and love from somewhere we can't quite recall. It is the mystery behind the beginning of time and beyond the limits of space. It is a sense of otherness that brings alive something deep in our hearts. -Kent Nerburn

May 20, 2022 10:27AM illinoislady wrote:

May be a cartoon of 1 person and text that says 'WOMEN'S HEALTH NEVER AGAIN SHOULO iT BE SO EASY TO ACCESS THE ABİLİTY TO END ALİFE... CLOSED YEAH. OUNS GUNS GUNS 2022 ARIZANS com QUCK BÁNG! POW! OPEN HOURS BOOM!'

May 20, 2022 10:30AM illinoislady wrote:

Not to mention voting against securing baby formula for people. Sometimes I'm amazed that the Reps. keep coming back with these kinds of votes. If the Democrats get their message down pat -- it would be possible to do a boat load of damage, but for some reason we tend to struggle with it. We have some time to work on it -- and I so hope that happens.

May 20, 2022 10:33AM illinoislady wrote:

May be an image of text that says '"We're flying electric helicopters on Mars yet you can't turn on your clothes dryer in Texas. That S because scientists are in charge of Mars, and republicans are in charge of Texas."'

Just another look at how backward things are.

May 20, 2022 11:21AM cardplayer wrote:

Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 6/30/2020 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 11/19/2020 Mastectomy (Right) Hormonal Therapy 12/3/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 12/9/2021 Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Dx IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Page 1350 of 1,407 (14,062 results)

Scroll to top button