Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 1397 of 1,479 (14,783 results)

Jun 24, 2022 07:14PM chisandy wrote:

And the definition of the start of pregnancy as the date of the last period? Insane and unscientific. Even if intercourse takes place during a period, ovulation has been over for two weeks (or longer) and the next egg won't be released for another 10 days--as anyone here who has been a slave to their thermometers while trying to GET pregnant can attest. In TX, a woman deemed "6 weeks pregnant" is in reality no more than 4 WEEKS pregnant. Those states like OK forbidding abortion at any time following fertilization don't know their asses from their elbows, and certainly flunked both Health Ed. and arithmetic. Pregnancies should be considered to have begun no earlier than the expected date of the first MISSED period.

Diagnosed at 64 on routine annual mammo, no lump. OncotypeDX 16. I cried because I had no shoes...but then again, I won’t get blisters.... Dx 9/9/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/23/2015 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Right) Radiation Therapy 11/2/2015 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2015 Femara (letrozole)

Jun 24, 2022 08:19PM betrayal wrote:

Having witnessed as a student and then as a new graduate nurse the results of illegal abortions, this is a sad day for women in the US. Many of these women did not survive, if they did they may have become sterile as a result of sepsis and where the abortion attempt failed, the interrupted pregnancies that did make it to term did not produce "normal" children. Interruption of a pregnancy at critical phases of fetal development results in medical/physical challenges for the surviving child. As a pediatrics nurse, I saw first hand the abuse suffered by unwanted children and it was worse for children born with some form of physical defect, autism, etc.

Any one who has done genealogy on their families has surely discovered that their female relatives had a child every year, limited resources, and given that some married at 15, by the time they were 40 they had had nearly 25 pregnancies with childhood deaths related to childhood diseases. The 1900 and 1910 census sadly report the number of children born and the number of child surviving and it is not unusual to read "12 born and 4 surviving". Can you imagine the lives these women had and this is what they want us to go back to? I know in my family tree there were women who died young during childbirth and usually the child died as well. So where are these so-called Christians when these children need to be fed, clothed, loved and nurtured?

To say I am disgusted with this decision is a minor response. We need to vote these clowns out of office and makes some changes in the structure of the Supreme Court that offers equity to the majority in decisions like this. Their first target is women, who is next?

Surgery 2/1/2016 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left) Surgery 2/1/2016 Lymph node removal Surgery 3/4/2016 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left) Radiation Therapy 3/31/2016 Whole breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 6/25/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 5/19/2017 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy 6/16/2020 Aromasin (exemestane)

Jun 24, 2022 08:41PM cardplayer wrote:

Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 6/30/2020 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 11/19/2020 Mastectomy (Right) Hormonal Therapy 12/3/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 12/9/2021 Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Dx IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Jun 24, 2022 08:43PM cardplayer wrote:

GOP compare with the Taliban

Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 6/30/2020 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 11/19/2020 Mastectomy (Right) Hormonal Therapy 12/3/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 12/9/2021 Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Dx IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Jun 24, 2022 08:44PM miriandra wrote:

Why should we expect anything less from a SCOTUS with two documented sexual predators on the bench? So disgusting.

Dx 5/31/2019, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, 0/1 nodes, ER+ Surgery Mastectomy (Left)

Jun 24, 2022 09:40PM illinoislady wrote:

AOC Blasts Republican Hypocrites After Roe Is Overturned

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) called out the hypocrisy of pro-life Republicans while blaming GOP Senators for Roe being overturned.
Read on »

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jun 24, 2022 10:31PM illinoislady wrote:

The Untold Spiritual and Emotional Damage of the Supreme Court Overturning Roe

Republicans decry the accusation that they are waging a war on women, but not only have they been doing so for decades, but they are now destroying the moral fiber of freedom.
Read on »

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jun 24, 2022 10:46PM ruthbru wrote:

They should never be called 'pro-life' because they are NOT. They are 'pro-birth', after that you are on your own.

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jun 24, 2022 10:50PM illinoislady wrote:

So true Ruth.

May be an image of text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett will never enjoy another peaceful meal at a restaurant.'

I hope this is true as well.

Jun 24, 2022 10:53PM trishyla wrote:

Unless they are anti-war, anti-deathpenalty and in favor of financial support for all children, they are not pro-life, they're simply anti-women.

Dx 8/30/2016, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 1/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 8/30/2016, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Dx 9/6/2016, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 1/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy 9/28/2016 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery 4/4/2017 Lymph node removal; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Mastectomy (Right); Reconstruction (Left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (Right): DIEP flap Chemotherapy 8/5/2017 Xeloda (capecitabine)

Page 1397 of 1,479 (14,783 results)

Scroll to top button