Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 1410 of 1,472 (14,717 results)

Jul 1, 2022 02:49PM cardplayer wrote:

Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 6/30/2020 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 11/19/2020 Mastectomy (Right) Hormonal Therapy 12/3/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 12/9/2021 Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Dx IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Jul 1, 2022 03:03PM cardplayer wrote:

Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 6/30/2020 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 11/19/2020 Mastectomy (Right) Hormonal Therapy 12/3/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 12/9/2021 Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Dx IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Jul 1, 2022 04:14PM illinoislady wrote:

Cardplayer, that is definitely one to share. I am so disgusted by our court for the most part. A relief to see Justice Jackson since I think her intelect and how well she uses it could put many of the others to shame. That would be if they might still have some capacity to feel shame. I hope they do despite the fact that they are not even close to showing it at the moment.

Three decent justices and what do you know -- they're all women. As far as Barrett, it is true she is a woman, but so far gone I can't recognize her as such. She is an escapee frorm the dark ages.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jul 1, 2022 05:59PM cardplayer wrote:

McConnell not letting Obama fill the court vacancy in 2016 and Trump being able to fill 3 vacancies has set our country back a generation. Unless the democrats get rid of the filibuster, win the mid-terms, and are able add justices to the court, we're in for a bumpy ride. Women need to stay angry and vote in every election at every level of government.

Jul 1, 2022 08:04PM illinoislady wrote:

Also, I hope more Democratic ladies will run for some of the local and state offices. It is how the Reps. worked around us in some cases and it would be nice if we had a strong representation going on at the lower levels as well.

I'm dropping some material in here to read if you like. I found it fasniting, but most enjoyed hearing that Ms. Hutchinson has now been backed up for the clains she made. The Loon's folks likely don't know it, but emough people do to continue to make a difference for us. I'm sure ( as was mentioned ) that the Loon likely has some real worries now. Credible stories backed up by 'several' people who were there. There are likely not enough lies now to overcome that much truth -- which indeed is the whole point.

As much as I know that when all of this is done Liz Cheney will go back to a critique of Democratic colleagues which will often not be at all flattering, I still have to take my hat off to her. She ( such a good thing for us that she chose to be vice chair of the committee ), and Kinzinger are Reps. and know how Reps. think. Meaning that they know what to look for and will not be put off by the somewhat constant lies and big mis-representations that come frorm the other side. They ( Cheney and Kinzinger ) just keep marching forward un-fazed.

Excerpts:

Donald Trump Calls for Cassidy Hutchinson to Be 'Prosecuted'

Leave it to Donald Trump to whine about a "two-tiered" justice system. This is the man who pardoned everyone who did his bidding while hammering the people like Michael Cohen who "failed him."
Read on »

Cassidy Hutchinson's Testimony Confirmed: Trump Did Try To Grab The Wheel On 1/6

Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony about Trump demanding to be taken to the Capitol and lunging for the steering wheel on 1/6 has been confirmed by multiple Secret Service sources.
Read on »

Cassidy Hutchinson's Testimony Sets Ratings Record And Crushes Fox News

Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony set a daytime viewership record with 13 million viewers, while Fox News got crushed.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jul 1, 2022 09:03PM illinoislady wrote:

The issue that trumps them all Opinion by Will Marshall, Opinion Contributor - 11h agoReact87 Comments|25

As the July 4 holiday approaches, Americans can be forgiven for taking a break from today's incendiary politics of partisan hatred and performative outrage. But it's also the right occasion for citizens to think about their duty to reinforce the rules that make our democracy work.

The issue that trumps them all©

Polls show rampant inflation is the voters' top concern in this midterm election year. But it won't be the most important issue on the ballot.

More consequential than soaring prices, crime, climate change or any other pressing national problem is the resilience of our constitutional framework for self-government. If it cracks under pressure from political extremists, we can kiss our liberties and democracy goodbye.

Illiberal ideas and crackbrain conspiracy theories flourish across the political spectrum. But only one political party is colluding with a rogue ex-president's plot to tear down our constitutional system. The Republican Party's surrender to MAGA delusions and fanaticism is the biggest threat to our republic, trumping all other election issues.

Last week's Supreme Court rulings on abortion and guns also underscored the GOP's win-at-all-costs determination to use the federal government's least democratic branch to impose rightwing dogma on the country.

Thanks to the meticulous work of the House Jan. 6 Select Committee, we know that top Trump administration and campaign officials told their boss he had lost the 2020 election. He schemed to nullify the people's verdict anyway, cynically asking one of them, "What do I have to lose?"

So, a lame-duck President Trump unleashed a violent mob on Congress and tried to corrupt GOP state election officials in charge of counting the votes. Those who refused to help Trump "find" votes nobody cast have been subjected to harassment and death threats and face challenges from Trump-backed candidates eager to do his bidding in future elections.

"To steal an election in the United States of America is to steal her democracy," J. Michael Luttig, a former federal judge and prominent conservative, told the Jan. 6 committee. He added, "…as a political matter of fact only the party that instigated this war over our democracy can bring an end to that war."

That's true, but most Republicans either support Trump's treachery or are too craven to call out his flagrant lies. America has only two governing parties, and when one of them ceases to respect and abide by the nation's fundamental laws, that's more important for voters to know than where the parties stand on the price of gas or border security.

Jul 1, 2022 10:35PM illinoislady wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Whenever there are damning revelations about January 6, Republicans are like, "Hunter Benghazi's gas prices are coming for your guns!"'

Jul 1, 2022 10:39PM illinoislady wrote:

He's right.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Robert Reich @RBReich There's nothing more absurd than preserving the filibuster for fear of what the GOP will do. A far-right court is moving at full speed to dismantle all we hold dear *now*. The right to bodily autonomy is gone. Our democracy and climate are in peril. This is code red. Act like it.'

Jul 1, 2022 10:41PM illinoislady wrote:

We haven't heard much about magazine covers since the Loon left for MiraLago.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'GOING TO MAKE A WONDERFUL COVER! TIME togoto... to go to jail..'

Jul 1, 2022 10:45PM illinoislady wrote:

May be an image of text that says '4th of July has been canceled due to a shortage of Independence. Sincerely, Women'

Page 1410 of 1,472 (14,717 results)

Scroll to top button