Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 1468 of 1,479 (14,783 results)

Aug 5, 2022 12:22PM illinoislady wrote:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'The face you make when you find out Trump's lawyers are in talks with the Justice Department about a January 6 criminal probe: SOURCE: CNN, August 2022 AMERICAN NEWSX'

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Aug 5, 2022 12:24PM - edited Aug 5, 2022 12:25PM by illinoislady

Truth !!!

May be an image of text that says 'Don't like abortion? Don't get one. Don't like gender transitions? Don't undergo one. Don't like gay or or interracial marriage? Don't have one. The world would be a better place if y'all stopped worrying about things that don't affect you. AMERICAN NEWSX'

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Aug 5, 2022 12:27PM illinoislady wrote:

More lawsuits. How can this orange yo-yo even end up with a dime after all the insults he has preformed.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'BREAKING: A federal judge rules four Capitol police officers can sue Trump over injuries they sustained on Jan. 6. CALL TO ACTIVISM'

Aug 5, 2022 02:01PM cardplayer wrote:

Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 6/30/2020 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 11/19/2020 Mastectomy (Right) Hormonal Therapy 12/3/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 12/9/2021 Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Dx IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Aug 5, 2022 02:02PM cardplayer wrote:

Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 6/30/2020 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 11/19/2020 Mastectomy (Right) Hormonal Therapy 12/3/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 12/9/2021 Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Dx IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Aug 5, 2022 05:42PM - edited Aug 5, 2022 05:44PM by illinoislady

And so it goes:

Trump PAC claiming to be 'election defense fund' paid $60,000 to Melania Trump designer

Aug. 5 (UPI) -- Federal Elections Commission filings show former President Donald Trump's Save America PAC, claiming to be an "election defense fund, paid $60,000 to a fashion designer for Melania Trump.

Former President Donald J. Trump is pictured at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J., on July 31. An FEC filing shows Trump's Save America PAC paid $60,000 to Melania Trump designer Herve Pierre Braillard. Photo by Peter Foley/UPI© Peter Foley/UPIFormer President Donald J. Trump is pictured at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J., on July 31. An FEC filing shows Trump's Save America PAC paid $60,000 to Melania Trump designer Herve Pierre Braillard. Photo by Peter Foley/UPI

The FCC filings show four payments to Herve Pierre Braillard, allegedly for "strategy consulting." Three payments of $18,000 each were disbursed from the Trump PAC in May and June of 2022. A $6,000 payment was made in April.

"Mr. Pierre serves as a senior adviser to Save America, involved in event management and special projects," said Taylor Budowich, a senior official with Save America.

The Trump PAC has raised more than $100 million, in part through emails claiming the money would go to an "Official Election Defense Fund."

But according to investigative counsel for the Jan. 6 committee investigating a pro-Trump mob's violent attack on the U.S. Capitol, that election defense fund never existed.

Two former Trump aides testified during the committee hearings that an election defense fund never existed and was just a marketing tactic.

According to USA Today, Braillard is a French-American New York-based designer that has worked with Melania Trump, as well as First Ladies Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush.

Aug 5, 2022 05:54PM illinoislady wrote:

Once a thief, always a thief as in the above. He learned it from his father, but I think he pulled it out of his genes with extraordinary ease. As difficult as life sometimes can be, I have to say I'm grateful for my ability ro empathize with those who have a hard row to hoe. I know everyone here, pretty much to whatever degree feels the same. In fact, I can't imagine for one second not caring -- unless you want me to imagine the orange loser going to jail and losing all his money, while he still has enough brain cells left to know it is happening. Now that I can imagine -- though I can't imagine those who don't feel integrity and honesty. I just can't.

Anyway, I'm glad it is the week-end and things are slowing. I'm still vacationing a little from the news ( at least the all day cable news ). I want to keep up and not be too surprised at anything, but I need to be kind to myself and quit allowing hours of bombardment. Mainly as I find so much of it auful since those who should be in jail are not yet. I do feel it is coming -- and I know I need to find patience -- but until decent things happen -- like some of the lawbreakers going to jail or an election all of us here can be very happy about, I'm needing a little break.

Aug 5, 2022 08:06PM illinoislady wrote:

Late at night a woman sits in bed reading an iPad while outside Donald Trump claws at her window.

"Just GO AWAY."

Aug 5, 2022 10:18PM illinoislady wrote:

I did find something else I thought sharable.

Rick Scott Gave A Speech At CPAC That Was So Off The Rails That The Audience Stopped Clapping

CPAC has become the far right's gathering place, but Sen. Rick Scott was so out there that he lost the audience.
Read on »

Aug 5, 2022 10:19PM illinoislady wrote:

and a couple more.

Arizona GOP Hands Democrats A Gigantic Gift In Blake Masters

Arizona's purple voters may hold the key to the majority of the 2022 Senate. NASA handed Mark Kelly the keys to the space shuttle. Many suburban, educated women wouldn't hand Masters the key to their van.
Read on »

Scarborough and Heilemann Discuss McConnell's Nightmare as GOP Tries to Give Senate Away

This morning, Joe Scarborough and John Heilemann discussed McConnell's "sinking feeling," a feeling that should be familiar to McConnell because he's been through this before.
Read on »

Page 1468 of 1,479 (14,783 results)

Scroll to top button