Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 1727 of 1,731 (17,305 results)

Jan 24, 2023 04:18PM divinemrsm wrote:

Yes, spookie, the story that classified documents were found in Pence’s home is true. Doesn’t it seem like forever ago that Republicans were screaming about Hilllary’s emails? I don’t get it.

Ruth, love the I’m with the banned Tshirt!!!!!

found lump 12-22-10—ilc—er+/pr+/her2—stage iv bone mets—chemo~lumpectomy~radiation~arimidex—March 2019-ibrance/aromasin* —Sept 2019-verzenio* —March 2020-xeloda*

Jan 24, 2023 07:44PM miriandra wrote:

Dx 5/31/2019, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, 0/1 nodes, ER+ Surgery Mastectomy (Left)

Jan 24, 2023 07:47PM illinoislady wrote:

Love the memes. Wow, on Pence and his documents and as I saw earlier -- has anyone checked former V.P. Cheney's garage. I read a piece earlier that did talk about so many government documents being over-classified. Sounded quite plausible to me. That said though, I do think there should be some way to re-instate a better level of care for everyone who has the ability to have clearance and is able to keep government documents for a length of time. Sounds like a lot of people who have had access over time should be looking through their papers making sure they don't have ones they shouldn't have.

Obviously goes w/o saying I don't put Trump in the same category as the others and while they are ultimately responsible, I do think their boxes are packed by others. and they had no bad intent. I guess one could also say -- look what happens when a total misfit who should never have been elected is able to get into the highest office of the land. It did un-cover that nothing is fail-safe. Sooner or later and I hope sooner though we do need to figure out a better way to keep track.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jan 25, 2023 02:32PM spookiesmom wrote:

Jan 25, 2023 05:58PM cardplayer wrote:

Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 6/30/2020 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 11/19/2020 Mastectomy (Right) Hormonal Therapy 12/3/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 12/9/2021 Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Dx IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Jan 25, 2023 05:59PM cardplayer wrote:

Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 6/30/2020 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 6/30/2020 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 11/19/2020 Mastectomy (Right) Hormonal Therapy 12/3/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 12/9/2021 Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Dx IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Jan 25, 2023 09:39PM illinoislady wrote:

Success isn't measured by the position you reach in life; it's measured by the obstacles you overcome.

Booker T. Washington

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jan 25, 2023 09:47PM illinoislady wrote:

Cardplayer -- They are all involved in a total s**t show and for the life of me I can't figure out what they hope to gain. Of course they will make us look bad, maybe even a little in-competent here and there but it won't benefit them much in the long run. They will get some jollies and further cement in some of the real hard-liners, but in the main, rational people and some of the Reps are still sane as well, will see it for the insanity it so easily openly displays.

Jan 25, 2023 09:49PM illinoislady wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot If Marjorie Taylor Greene worked at a bank instead of in Congress she wouldn't be allowed to keep her job after planning a heist from the inside.'

Yes, and she sure wouldn't be hailed wonderfully by the bank manager either.

Jan 25, 2023 09:52PM illinoislady wrote:

May be a cartoon of 2 people and text

Page 1727 of 1,731 (17,305 results)

Scroll to top button