Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 370 of 1,346 (13,455 results)

Oct 13, 2020 07:41PM illinoislady wrote:

Although he is really doing what he does totally for himself. Others don't exist for him -- they are just something for him to bounce off of on his way to what he thinks is his due.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 13, 2020 08:02PM divinemrsm wrote:

JAck5ie, wow, what a powerful video!

Ladies, all your memes are knocking it out of the ball park.

Sandy, I hope yours and your husband's Covid tests come back negative!

found lump 12-22-10—ilc—er+/pr+/her2—stage iv bone mets—chemo~lumpectomy~radiation~arimidex—March 2019-ibrance/aromasin* —Sept 2019-verzenio* —March 2020-xeloda*

Oct 13, 2020 08:32PM - edited Oct 13, 2020 08:39PM by divinemrsm

I was recently made aware of the website VoteCommonGood, which I've found very inspiring.

https://www.votecommongood.com/what-and-why/

They explain their perspective of voting for the common good. Lots of good reading if you want tocheck it out. From their website:

What We Are Doing

We believe that many Christians voters recognize that their faith calls them to oppose the policies and approaches of the Trump administration. For many of these voters, their primary commitment is not to switch parties, it is to be faithful to their beliefs and convictions and to make the common good their voting criteria. The behavior of Donald Trump makes it difficult for them to continue to support him.

>Their latest campaign:

We believe words matter. We believe Jesus' words and teachings matter. We believe the President's words matter. We believe that the words of the President stand in opposition to the words of Jesus Christ.

While we do not expect our President to be our Savior, we also don't expect his words to oppose the teachings of Christ. As people of faith, we will not give the President a free pass to speak words of hate, destruction, and cruelty under the guise of religion.

(A couple of the billboards. More on the website)

found lump 12-22-10—ilc—er+/pr+/her2—stage iv bone mets—chemo~lumpectomy~radiation~arimidex—March 2019-ibrance/aromasin* —Sept 2019-verzenio* —March 2020-xeloda*

Oct 13, 2020 08:35PM ruthbru wrote:

Great ads!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 13, 2020 08:36PM ruthbru wrote:

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 13, 2020 08:38PM ruthbru wrote:

Oct 13, 2020 08:38PM ruthbru wrote:

Oct 13, 2020 08:44PM ruthbru wrote:

Since I am in 'Bible Country', I just shared those two Jesus vs Trump billboards on my Facebook page. Maybe it will make a few people think.......if people are still thinking......

Oct 13, 2020 09:23PM exbrnxgrl wrote:

I lived in Texas for almost 9 years. I do not mean to offend the state or it’s people. It was just far too conservative for me. I almost fell off the couch when I heard a car dealership offering a free gun and gun rack for purchasing a new pick up truck. It was also legal in Harris County (Houston) for a driver to have an open container, i.e. alcohol in the car! This was at least 35 years ago and I’m sure things have changed.

I have to say that I’m comfortable with my friends and community views but Northern CA skews Democrats and Liberals. My grade level team members all despise trump and we are friends as well as colleagues. I like not having to bite my tongue around them

Oct 13, 2020 09:31PM minustwo wrote:

ExBrn - No offense taken. I'm originally from the SF Bay area anyway. And nope, we can't have open containers anymore. That doesn't mean the rednecks follow the rules.

It's difficult walking a fine line with neighbors & friends in this red state - but at least the big cities are trending bluer (is that more blue??)

2/15/11 BMX-DCIS 2SNB clear-TEs; 9/15/11-410gummies; 3/20/13 recurrance-5.5cm,mets to lymphs, Stage IIIB IDC ER/PRneg,HER2+; TCH/Perjeta/Neulasta x6; ALND 9/24/13 1/18 nodes 4.5cm; AC chemo 10/30/13 x3; herceptin again; Rads Feb2014

Page 370 of 1,346 (13,455 results)

Scroll to top button