Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 05:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 05:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.
Log in to post a reply

Page 371 of 1,412 (14,116 results)

Log in to post a reply

Oct 13, 2020 10:38PM illinoislady wrote:

Wonder if the repossessing agents will save the guys truck decorations for him. Nah, they'll just burn them which is the fitting thing.

causes me great glee.




Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Oct 13, 2020 10:42PM illinoislady wrote:

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Oct 13, 2020 10:46PM illinoislady wrote:

Hmm, sure seems the flies go for weirdo's big time. White haired ones and people in fushia.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Oct 13, 2020 10:49PM illinoislady wrote:

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Oct 13, 2020 11:04PM illinoislady wrote:

Great gesture, but it won't produce anything.


sted: 13 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

Amy Coney Barrett's Notre Dame colleagues write an open letter: "We congratulate you on your nomination to the United States Supreme Court. An appointment to the Court is the crowning achievement of a legal career and speaks to the commitments you have made throughout your life. And while we are not pundits, from what we read your confirmation is all but assured. That is why it is vital that you issue a public statement calling for a halt to your nomination process until after the November presidential election."
Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Oct 13, 2020 11:35PM ruthbru wrote:

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Oct 14, 2020 12:04AM - edited Oct 14, 2020 12:18AM by chisandy

Pundits are mystified tonight as to why Barrett couldn't give a straight answer as to whether voter intimidation is illegal, a peaceful transfer of power is possible, a President can pardon himself or anything in the Constitution enables him to unilaterally delay a Federal election, etc. The answer is blitheringly simple: she knows that should she reply the way anyone else with a law degree (or even still in law school) would, CinnamonHitler would yank her nomination in a heartbeat.

Bob explained why he won't get tested unless he has symptoms. Hospitals' policy is not to test asymptomatic healthcare professionals because anyone who tests positive would have to quarantine, and therefore there wouldn't be enough doctors & nurses to treat any patients. And his entire practice would have to close for at least 10-14 days. If he develops symptoms or I test positive, then we will isolate together. (No point in sleeping in separate rooms: should I have it, he already would and vice versa). As for me, if I test negative and we still have no symptoms by day 10, he says it'd be safe for both of us to go out again.

Gordy's temp had been running in the 99s and his allergies are bothering him. But it's down a bit tonight and allergy meds are helping. His O2 sats are 99%. His girlfriend asked their erstwhile "friend" (the plague vector), who mentioned "dying," what his symptoms are: the reply was he's tired and his knee hurts. (Probably a side souvenir of that ill-advised gym visit). Through gritted teeth I keep repeating, "I will not have schadenfreude."

I just heard that some young election workers in Harris County, TX have come up with a way to circumvent long early-voting lines caused by Abbott's cruel "one-early-voting-polling-place-and-dropbox-per-county" rule: drive-up ballot depositing. It's legal, apparently. So, however, is it legal in CA for third parties to collect absentee ballots and--presumably--deliver them to election authorities. Therefore, the CA GOP has set up its own non-official dropboxes with no labels identifying them as non-governmental, much less partisan. If you think the contents of those boxes in "blue" areas of CA will actually get delivered to the Bd. of Elections, I have a lovely ski chalet in FL to sell you.

Diagnosed at 64 on routine annual mammo, no lump. OncotypeDX 16. I cried because I had no shoes...but then again, I won’t get blisters.... Dx 9/9/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/22/2015 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Right) Radiation Therapy 11/1/2015 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/30/2015 Femara (letrozole)
Log in to post a reply

Oct 14, 2020 12:09AM ruthbru wrote:

BREAKING: Eric Trump has canceled a campaign event at a Michigan gun shop after it was revealed that one of its employees was among the 13 white supremacist domestic terrorists arrested for plotting to kidnap the state's governor. SHOCKER.......

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Oct 14, 2020 12:20AM chisandy wrote:

The "shocker" is that he cancelled the event.

Diagnosed at 64 on routine annual mammo, no lump. OncotypeDX 16. I cried because I had no shoes...but then again, I won’t get blisters.... Dx 9/9/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/22/2015 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Right) Radiation Therapy 11/1/2015 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/30/2015 Femara (letrozole)
Log in to post a reply

Oct 14, 2020 12:22AM ruthbru wrote:

Ha!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Page 371 of 1,412 (14,116 results)

Scroll to top button