Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 01:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 01:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 376 of 1,489 (14,888 results)

Oct 15, 2020 06:18AM ruthbru wrote:

I second that Wow!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 15, 2020 07:17AM divinemrsm wrote:

I will follow up the video with one of my favorite quotes:

""It may be different elsewhere. But democratic society - in it, the highest duty of the writer, the composer, the artist is to remain true to himself and to let the chips fall where they may." --John F. Kennedy, 1963

found lump 12-22-10—ilc—er+/pr+/her2—stage iv bone mets—chemo~lumpectomy~radiation~arimidex—March 2019-ibrance/aromasin* —Sept 2019-verzenio* —March 2020-xeloda*

Oct 15, 2020 07:27AM magiclight wrote:

After hearing Lovato's song, I picked up my copy of Rebecca Traister's Good and Mad book about the power of women's anger. Don't swallow that anger, use your power.

Surgery 4/26/2015 Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Mastectomy (Right) Dx IDC, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, HER2- Surgery

Oct 15, 2020 08:42AM divinemrsm wrote:

Amen, magiclight!

found lump 12-22-10—ilc—er+/pr+/her2—stage iv bone mets—chemo~lumpectomy~radiation~arimidex—March 2019-ibrance/aromasin* —Sept 2019-verzenio* —March 2020-xeloda*

Oct 15, 2020 08:44AM divinemrsm wrote:

P.S. After reading your post, I went straight to my library page and was able to borrow a digital copy of Good and Mad!

Oct 15, 2020 10:41AM illinoislady wrote:

Too swift for those who fear,
Too long for those who grieve,
Too short for those who rejoice;
But for those who love. . . Time is Eternity!
-Henry van Dyke

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 15, 2020 10:57AM - edited Oct 15, 2020 01:18PM by illinoislady

Put something in this a.m. but this site was doing something and I timed out before it went in so not even sure now. I too like the Lovato music. I think most of us want and NEED to feel some assurance that Trump won't sneak in this time around. I sure can't see it at this point. He is a known quality now - no one has to bet on him. He has shown his true colors from day one.

I'm still thinking that he made a deal with the devil ( not really for sure who that devil is/was ) and the Reps. made a deal with each other. Both sides ( mainly ) were happy at the time, but there have come to bear a whole lot of regrets. In some cases Trump kept going too far -- just like when he blurts out things he is going to do -- or makes people ( Sessions ) resign, or puts things into place ( leaving the Kurds ) without actually telling anyone first. So, I do have much hope that the long lines are voters ( no matter which party ) putting a vote in for Biden. Trump will get his share of the vote, but I'm praying it is not as close as some have suggested. I hope there is another huge blue wave ( tsunami size ) and that it is too much for anyone to change. That would put Trump in a pretty horrid position. It is time to be over him. People want their sanity back -- even if Trumpism itself hangs on for a bit -- this chaos and destruction of human people has to stop period. We cannot ( nor can they ) afford to let madmen be in charge of any part of our government. Trump and his people have to go.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 15, 2020 01:10PM betrayal wrote:

I think we are seeing the evidence of the grab for power from the repugnicans. Remember this quote from Lord Acton, "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority; still more when you superadd the tendency of the certainty of corruption by authority."

Perhaps Lindsey provided the rope for his own hanging or at least losing his seat today when he made his Freudian slip about "the good ol' days"?

Surgery 1/31/2016 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left) Surgery 1/31/2016 Lymph node removal Surgery 3/3/2016 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left) Radiation Therapy 3/30/2016 Whole breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 6/24/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 5/18/2017 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy 6/15/2020 Aromasin (exemestane)

Oct 15, 2020 01:16PM jack5ie wrote:

The Demi Lovato song was amazing!

Dx 7/2009, IDC, Left, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 4/11 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy 7/31/2009 TAC Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2009 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 1/31/2010 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left) Radiation Therapy 4/30/2010 Whole breast: Breast, Lymph nodes Surgery 6/30/2010 Lymph node removal; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Hormonal Therapy 7/31/2015 Femara (letrozole) Dx 12/2017, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, ER+/PR-, HER2- Dx 6/2021 Chemotherapy 9/30/2021 Other Targeted Therapy Piqray (alpelisib) Radiation Therapy External Radiation Therapy External Targeted Therapy Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Faslodex (fulvestrant) Local Metastases Brain Local Metastases Radiation therapy: Bone

Oct 15, 2020 01:26PM illinoislady wrote:

Betrayal you are likely quite right. I just read the Rethugs are , win or lose the presidency and or Senate, going to revert back to full on stingy so as to make it nearly impossible for Pres. Biden to spend stimulus monies, or on things that may be needed to run a successful government. Going to be dicey. Hoping we lose enough Rethugs election time to maybe throw a monkey wrench into that idea. We need to get back to better times and that is gong to take a long time.

Page 376 of 1,489 (14,888 results)

Scroll to top button