Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 01:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 01:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 380 of 1,350 (13,494 results)

Oct 16, 2020 10:42AM spookiesmom wrote:

I’m back!! Glennie is my hero!!! Was having withdrawal 😂😂.

Oct 16, 2020 10:55AM wren44 wrote:

WA is mailing out ballots this week, evidently alphabetically because my friend who's name is a B has hers and has voted and we haven't received ours yet - R. After years in school, we're accustomed to waiting our turn. I really want to get it over with.

Lumpectomy and re-excision followed by mastectomy of right breast. Five years of anastrasole completed.

Oct 16, 2020 11:01AM - edited Oct 16, 2020 11:05AM by ruthbru

Early voting starts here on Monday. Since our polling place is nearby, we can drive over & if it's busy we can go back at a different time. I have the absentee ballots on the kitchen table, so they're the backup if we end up not feeling Covid-safe with the in person option.

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 16, 2020 11:49AM trill1943 wrote:

Dx 10/31/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/13/2015 Lymph node removal; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Mastectomy (Right); Prophylactic mastectomy; Prophylactic mastectomy (Right)

Oct 16, 2020 12:55PM illinoislady wrote:

Seems like I missed our visitor today. The other thread is called the Mirror. It has all but been abandoned. I'm glad the mods keep it open and mainly because of the visitor. There are Trump lovers ( gag-gag ) and they should have their own relief valve so if you are still reading ( lurking ) here I hope you can find the thread. A short read on this site should make it pretty clear that a person may be in the wrong place.

Spookie: Glad your back. It is easy to have withdrawals when this is our one place to be the good, the bad, and the ugly all in the same post.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 16, 2020 12:57PM - edited Oct 16, 2020 01:00PM by illinoislady

Well, at least the orange dolt is consistent:

Everything is rigged against him. Always -- but always. At least he didn't say it was fake.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 16, 2020 12:59PM chevyboy wrote:

I am so happy! I dropped my ballot off at the post office! Then they sent a note by email that it was received, and NOW I got another email saying it was on the way to the voting commission by ballot-trace that we have here! At least my vote will count!

What did I do, miss all the excitement? And Spookie, you were off-line? Damn! Sometimes things just don't work for us... Thanks Glennie! Superwoman to the rescue!

COLD here this morning in Denver! Like only6 42 when I got up.... But we've had such a hot-dry summer... I can't complain, because of all the fires going on here... and the SMOKE! And the other states with their floods/hurricanes!... What ELSE can go wrong, right? At least we all have each other.... xoxoHeart

Don't walk ahead of me, I might not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not want to lead. Just walk beside me & be my friend. Dx 11/2009, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+ Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Oct 16, 2020 01:01PM illinoislady wrote:

Oct 16, 2020 01:08PM illinoislady wrote:

Just the way it use to be with Pres. Obama. I can say Ah again.

Oct 16, 2020 01:10PM illinoislady wrote:

Page 380 of 1,350 (13,494 results)

Scroll to top button