Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 03:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 03:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 382 of 1,412 (14,116 results)

Oct 16, 2020 04:52PM glennie19 wrote:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'NAVY SEAL WHO KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN RIPS TRUMP FOR TWEETING CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT BIN LADEN IS STILL ALIVE AND OBAMA COVERED IT UP: "I'm digusted. Trump is trampling on the graves of some of our best heroes. It's one thing for a wacko to be a conspiracy theorist and to claim this, but for it to be retweeted by the highest- ranking person in the country... is is a shameful insult." -ROBERT O'NEILL RIDIN' WITH BIDEN'

Fibromyalgia and Truncal Lymphedema,,, some of the fun things I live with. Total hysterecomy 9/29/14 Prophy MX Righty 11/30/17 Dx 6/27/2013, Paget's, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 8/7/2013 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Sentinel; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Dx DCIS

Oct 16, 2020 04:53PM glennie19 wrote:

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'BILLY GRAHAM'S GRANDDAUGTHER URGES EVANGELICALS NOT TO SUPPORT TRUMP: "Trump's attempt to hijack our faith for votes, and the evangelical leaders' silence on his actions and behavior, has presented a picture of our faith that's so erroneous, it's done significant damage to the way people view Jesus." RIDIN' WITH BIDEN Jerushah Duford'

Fibromyalgia and Truncal Lymphedema,,, some of the fun things I live with. Total hysterecomy 9/29/14 Prophy MX Righty 11/30/17 Dx 6/27/2013, Paget's, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 8/7/2013 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Sentinel; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Dx DCIS

Oct 16, 2020 04:54PM glennie19 wrote:

Oct 16, 2020 04:57PM glennie19 wrote:

I didn't watch tRump's town hall, but the clips I saw of Savannah Guthrie were awesome.

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Dear Trumpers who are whining that the big, bad Savannah Guthrie was too "mean" to Trump tonight: MAYBE IF YOUR "PRESIDENT" DIDN'T LIE ALL THE DAMN TIME, MODERATORS WOULDN'T HAVE TO CONSTANTLY INTERRUPT HIM TO CORRECT THE RECORD! RIDIN' WITH BIDEN'

Oct 16, 2020 05:00PM glennie19 wrote:

Last one,, I promise!!

Oct 16, 2020 05:04PM glennie19 wrote:

OK,,, I couldn't resist this one. I will step away from the computer now. It's just so nice that it's working again.

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot When Donald Trump is finally gone and Republicans act like they knew he was a liar and a traitor and a criminal all along, each and every one of them should be sat down in front of a congressional committee and asked, "Why didn't you say something at the time?"'

Oct 16, 2020 05:08PM - edited Oct 16, 2020 05:09PM by divinemrsm

“The Lie Swatter"t

found lump 12-22-10—ilc—er+/pr+/her2—stage iv bone mets—chemo~lumpectomy~radiation~arimidex—March 2019-ibrance/aromasin* —Sept 2019-verzenio* —March 2020-xeloda*

Oct 16, 2020 05:12PM spookiesmom wrote:

👍👍👍👍

Oct 16, 2020 05:27PM divinemrsm wrote:

The memes are hitting it out of the park. Did Trump really say Bin Laden is not dead? Now that is truly an abomination.

The mark on the forehead seems to be the honest to God truth.

Trill, you are in no way a buzz kill or a Debbie Downer. I want to go into this election eyes wide open. We need to stay level headed. There’s no counting chickens before they’re hatched. I didn’t do that last election. I didn’t have a good feeling going in to that election day and was one of the few not surprised by the outcome. Yes, we want to have hope this election but we certainly don’t want to deceive ourselves into thinking the battle is won.

Regarding the conservative’s comment on this thread earlier which I see has been removed by the Mods. What I don’t understand is why Trumpers feel a need to crush their opponents. They always seem to be in your face, nya, nya, na, na, na. Why does a person have to be like that? If Biden wins, I’m not the type to rub it in the face of Trumpers. So that's a main reason they are such a turn off. If they could come to the table with respect and consideration and discuss issues in a reasonable manner, it would be one thing. But to be crass and aggressive, to me it is their leader’s example they follow, thinking since they support him, they can be bullies because he is. They likeTrump as president because it gives them license to be rude and mean.

found lump 12-22-10—ilc—er+/pr+/her2—stage iv bone mets—chemo~lumpectomy~radiation~arimidex—March 2019-ibrance/aromasin* —Sept 2019-verzenio* —March 2020-xeloda*

Oct 16, 2020 05:46PM BlueGirlRedState wrote:

Thanks Ruthbro for the links. Women's March Tomorrow, Saturday October 17, womensmarch.com/

Page 382 of 1,412 (14,116 results)

Scroll to top button