Join Us

We are 224,981 members in 83 forums discussing 163,825 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer —

For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 384 of 397 (11,909 results)

Posts 11491 - 11520 (11,909 total)

Oct 15, 2021 10:26AM IllinoisLady wrote:

Honor, Forgiveness, Gratitude, Choice,
Vision, Action, Celebration, Unity -
The Values of an Inspired Life.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 15, 2021 07:28PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Is Donald Trump Trying to Destroy the Republican Party?

William Rivers Pitt, Truthout

Trump, with a single statement, has dumped a beach worth of sand into the gears of GOP election hopes.
Read the Article →

Trying sounds like he knows what he is doing and the man never has and likely never will. I think all of us will just have to really hope he keeps it up though. He is actually a giant nightmare and I don't feel one bit sorry for them. He lost EVERYTHING for them and they have had to stand by him anyway and NOT NOTICE too much. I think they are highly deserving of their orange albatross.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 15, 2021 07:30PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Agree -- many times over.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'BEZOS wabb MUODID 듯 If Jeff Bezos can afford to fly William Shatner into space on a tourist rocket, he can afford to pay his fair share in taxes.'

Oct 15, 2021 07:33PM IllinoisLady wrote:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'ON 1/6 KEVIN MCCARTHY CALLED TRUMP TO CALL OFF THE RIOTERS. HE DIDN'T CALL PELOSI, ANTIFA, BLM OR THE FBI. HE KNEW WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE THEN AND HE KNOWS IT NOW.'

Oct 15, 2021 07:34PM IllinoisLady wrote:

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'The Holocaust was WRONG! There is NO legitimate opposing viewpoint. American News X'

Oct 15, 2021 07:37PM IllinoisLady wrote:

I try not to ask for much, but this one-- oh how my fingers are crossed.

May be an image of text that says 'THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS SELF-DESTRUCTING FACT: FOR YEARS. GOP MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN DECLINING *MARKETWATCH FACT: IS FURTHER REDUCING GOP NUMBERS. ANTI-MASK & ANTI-VACCINE SENTIMENT FACT: TO WIN, REPUBLICANS MUST RELY ON GERRYMANDERING & VOTER SUPRESSION. FACT: CHEATING MAY NOT HELP THEM WIN. SINCE TRUMP'S FAILED COUP, EVEN VOTE American BLUE News X'

Oct 15, 2021 07:38PM IllinoisLady wrote:

May be an image of 4 people, beard and text

Oct 15, 2021 07:41PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Go Jen:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'How does Jen Psaki stay so thin when she eats Fox News reporters for lunch lunch every single day?'

Oct 15, 2021 07:42PM IllinoisLady wrote:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Acyn @Acyn Question: Has there been any concern about what might happen one day when the shoe is on the other foot Psaki: can assure you that this President has no intention to lead an insurrection on this nation's Capitol LIVE ထiiii THE HOUSE C·SPAN c-span.org'

Oct 15, 2021 07:44PM IllinoisLady wrote:

May be an image of one or more people

Oct 15, 2021 07:49PM exbrnxgrl wrote:

I 💗 Jen Psaki

Bilateral mx 9/7/11 with one step ns reconstruction. As of 11/21/11, 2cm met to upper left femur Dx 7/8/2011, IDC, Left, 4cm, Grade 1, 1/15 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/7/2011 Lymph node removal: Left; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Dx 11/2011, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, Grade 1, 1/15 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 11/21/2011 Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy 11/21/2011 Bone Hormonal Therapy 6/19/2014 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy Aromasin (exemestane)

Oct 15, 2021 11:25PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Very highly qualified.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Who else thinks Biden should appoint Hillary to the Supreme Court just to watch Republican heads explode. CALL TO ACTIVISM'

Oct 16, 2021 09:39AM AliceBastable wrote:

Bwahaha! Brilliant idea!

Endometrial cancer 2010, basal cell multiples, breast cancer 2018, kidney cancer 2018. Boring. Hope it stays that way. Dx 5/2018, ILC, Left, 2cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 1/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 7/11/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 8/8/2018 Radiation Therapy 10/29/2018 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes

Oct 16, 2021 11:37AM pingpong1953 wrote:

Hillary Clinton's qualifications are more than enough reason to have her on the Supreme Court. Seeing R's heads explode would be such a bonus!

Dx 4/12/2017, DCIS/IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 1/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/2/2017 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 7/5/2017 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Ellence (epirubicin), Fluorouracil (5-fluorouracil, 5-FU, Adrucil), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 12/8/2017 Femara (letrozole) Surgery 2/27/2018 Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Right

Oct 16, 2021 01:14PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

- Leo Buscaglia -

Oct 16, 2021 01:16PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Sometimes my agreement level is through the roof.

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'President Biden charmed toddlers at the Capitol Child Development Center in Hartford Connecticut today. Meanwhile, some Trump supporters were across the street yelling: "F**K JOE BIDEN." These are the same people who say the GOP is the Party of Family Values & that they follow the One who said: The Kingdom of God belongs to children. REPUBLICANS ARE JUST VILE! American News X'

Oct 16, 2021 01:19PM IllinoisLady wrote:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"I just got my flu shot, but it interacted with the microchip in my vaccine and I've been able to change the results on Dominion voting machines with my mind. So I took Ivermectin, and now I've started mooing." -PAUL RUDNICK American Humorist, NYC OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

Oct 16, 2021 08:14PM magiclight wrote:

SillyHeartThumbsUpHappy

Surgery 4/26/2015 Mastectomy: Left, Right Dx IDC, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1 Surgery

Oct 16, 2021 10:33PM Betrayal wrote:

Can you imagine Hillary and Kavanagh going head to head? I'd pay to see that argument though I can predict who would win. She'd have him in real tears not the crocodile ones he shed during his confirmation. What a pantywaist he is and continues to be. Can't keep his arguments straight nor his thoughts either.

Love the Paul Rudnick quote. ThumbsUp

Surgery 1/31/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Surgery 1/31/2016 Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 3/3/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 3/30/2016 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 6/24/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 5/18/2017 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy 6/15/2020 Aromasin (exemestane)

Oct 17, 2021 11:09AM IllinoisLady wrote:

"It is good to have money and the things that money can buy,
but it's good too, to check up once in a while
and make sure you haven't lost the things money can't buy."

— GEORGE HORACE LORIMER

Oct 17, 2021 11:19AM IllinoisLady wrote:

Well the beat goes on. I'm reading how remarkable that anyone ( media pushes the idea still though for the ratings ) anyone really thinks the loon will run in 2024. He drags the R. party way down in the muck so often. Now of course he tells "his" people not to vote '22-'24 and breaks out with out of the blue connected to nothing, remarks about golden showers which are not his thing. He is living in some time period back in '16 - '17. That is what the showers time period was. He isn't much with it and hasn't been. I'm sure he still fancies himself in chg. Some pay homage but anyone with some real brain cells will be silently backing away. I presume many are waiting until he is all the way around the bend in the hope of using loon voters.

Oct 17, 2021 11:25AM IllinoisLady wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot FDR: "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." JFK: "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country." DJT: "I'm not into golden showers.''

Just as an aside and not having all that much to do with this entry, I am reading he book " Peril" by Woodward and Costa and for some reason this made me think ( since the loon has very little of his damaged mind left ) about the book talking about the day Loon and Melania left the WH for good. It was said behind her dark glasses she was crying. I think she is something of a twin loon. She thought she had a right to be in the WH. while she did next to nothing but use expletives over things she didn't like which was plenty. Seems the political red carpet is hard to walk off of and leave behind too.

Oct 17, 2021 11:27AM IllinoisLady wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'AND JUST LIKE THAT, THE SAME PEOPLE WHO TOLD US WE SHOULD RESPECT THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT IF NOT THE MAN WHILE TRUMP WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE, HAVE NO PROBLEM DISRESPECTING THE MAN AND THE OFFICE NOW THAT JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT. IF HYPOCRISY WERE AN OLYMPIC EVENT, REPUBLICANS WOULD BE A SHOO-IN FOR THE GOLD. American News X'

Oct 17, 2021 11:28AM IllinoisLady wrote:

And he does think everything bigger and gold'er is better.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'DONALD TRUMP DOESN'T HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND WHY He LOST, THE HONESTY ΤΟ ADMIT THAT HE LOST, OR THE BALLS TO TAKE HIS LOSS LIKE A MAN. Courtesy of DANGIT, BILL BOB! ALL OF WHICH COMBINE TO MAKE HIM AN EVEN BIGGER LOSER.'

Oct 17, 2021 11:30AM IllinoisLady wrote:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'IF BODY ODOR WERE A PERSON.'

Oct 17, 2021 01:02PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Their is a danger in not looking around at what is REALLY going on while we continue through the media to just look at the Loon. It is ( since he is such a chaotic person in thought and speech ) easy to lose perspective now and then.

https://bit.ly/2YYthmJ

Oct 17, 2021 01:51PM - edited Oct 17, 2021 02:00PM by magiclight

Gaining a different perspective is what Sarah Chayes does as she talks and writes about Corruption in America and this morning on Fareed Zakaria GPS likened it to Afghanistan. The ultra wealthy take what is not their due, write laws to protect that taking and then penalize average citizens with an over abundance of laws for which they have little recourse. None of those just appeared in the past few years. They are built in and sustained by the ever increasing wealth it takes to get and stay in public office because they owe the big donors. Jeff Bezos and others like him do not have to pay their fair share in taxes because of the United State tax laws that allow them to do so and both Republican and Democrat politicians made that possible.

Surgery 4/26/2015 Mastectomy: Left, Right Dx IDC, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1 Surgery

Oct 17, 2021 02:47PM Spookiesmom wrote:

First time IDGgrade 3, stage 3. Second time, found lump myself. That made me stage 4. Dx IDC, Stage IIIA, Grade 3

Oct 17, 2021 02:50PM Spookiesmom wrote:

First time IDGgrade 3, stage 3. Second time, found lump myself. That made me stage 4. Dx IDC, Stage IIIA, Grade 3

Oct 17, 2021 06:38PM IllinoisLady wrote:

How big can I write the words YES INDEED !!!

Page 384 of 397 (11,909 results)