Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 23, 2020 04:40AM

Posted on: Jun 23, 2020 04:40AM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 385 of 1,412 (14,116 results)

Oct 17, 2020 01:49PM - edited Oct 17, 2020 01:57PM by miriandra

I got a BallotTrace confirmation that my ballot arrived at the election commission and is ready to be tallied.

ThumbsUp

Apparently, over 300,000 Coloradans have already voted. And that's ballots received and logged, not including people who just today mailed or dropped off in an election box.

Dx 5/31/2019, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, 0/1 nodes, ER+ Surgery Mastectomy (Left)

Oct 17, 2020 06:15PM - edited Oct 17, 2020 06:17PM by glennie19

Trill, I agree, you are not a downer. I also thought Hillary would pull it off in 2016. NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think this country would elect that jerk. It was such a shock to wake up in the morning and realize what had happened. Hoping that it doesn't happen again, and trying to do my part to get the word out.

There is a sign that I pass almost every day that says: "Trump, 2020, no more bulls**t". And I think,,,, we don't get anytthing but BS from him!! And right next door, is the guy with the biggest BIDEN sign (actually a flag) in the neighborhood!! Biden signs definitely outnumber tRump signs in the neighborhood. Of course, this is a liberal college town,,, I can't imagine driving outside the county right now!

ETA: I checked my ballot online, and it has been received with no problems. It would show red instead of blue if there were issues,, like a signature problem. I had dropped it in the box at the Supervisor of Elections office. My 90 year old friend did the same, and I helped her check online,,, and hers is there too. YAY!!

Fibromyalgia and Truncal Lymphedema,,, some of the fun things I live with. Total hysterecomy 9/29/14 Prophy MX Righty 11/30/17 Dx 6/27/2013, Paget's, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 8/8/2013 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Sentinel; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Dx DCIS

Oct 17, 2020 06:31PM glennie19 wrote:

The Carter Center, which Jimmy Carter started after his presidency in part to assure fair elections in the developing world, is making explicit its plan for watchdogging an American contest for the first time.

The organization has unveiled one video explaining the basics of voting rights and balloting logistics, and another video encouraging patience if the presidential result is not known soon after the voting stops in 19 days because millions of mailed ballots will still need to be counted. It's also finalizing arrangements for unprecedented on-the-ground observation by volunteers in places with histories of voter suppression, in neighborhoods surrounding the center's Atlanta headquarters and in other mostly Southern states.

https://thefulcrum.us/big-picture/carter-center

Fibromyalgia and Truncal Lymphedema,,, some of the fun things I live with. Total hysterecomy 9/29/14 Prophy MX Righty 11/30/17 Dx 6/27/2013, Paget's, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 8/8/2013 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Sentinel; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Dx DCIS

Oct 17, 2020 06:38PM glennie19 wrote:

Oct 17, 2020 08:04PM chevyboy wrote:

Just copied that to my FB Glennie! And Miranda, yes! Ballot Trace just counted my ballot also! Didn't know you are in Denver! The smoke has been TERRIBLE, right? And that WIND last night, HAD to have done some damage! Afraid to see what it looks like out there when it gets light!

I felt euphoric the morning I got up and saw that T-rump had been impeached! But THAT didn't do any good! So hoping things will turn out better IF he is voted out!!! Wonder if he will just slither around the white-house, and pretend he is the resident rat.

Don't walk ahead of me, I might not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not want to lead. Just walk beside me & be my friend. Dx 11/2009, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+ Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Oct 17, 2020 08:17PM spookiesmom wrote:

Went to bed last election confident Hillary would win. And she did, the popular vote. Stupid EC threw it to him. When DH told me Cheeto got it, felt like a punch in the gut and I screamed. Horrible.

Past couple nights a group of dummies have been carefully standing on public right of way waving trump signs. I drive by, middle finger raised. A man yelled idiot at me. How they can do that is beyond me.

Oct 17, 2020 08:17PM illinoislady wrote:

Our relationships are our sacred responsibilities, for they are the framework within which life is lived. They show us where we have more learning and loving to do. Our interactions with others call up the disabling beliefs and negative patterns of behavior we need to release—the cynicism, anger, resentment, and jealousy that block love's flow. Our relationships are our mirrors; they reflect where we are in consciousness .And if we are willing to face the truth about ourselves, our relationships offer the lessons that lead to our greatest transformation. -Susan L. Taylor

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 17, 2020 08:28PM illinoislady wrote:

Chevy: I found that statement you made so funny. Slithering around the WH if he lost. I do sort of wonder what will truly happen. He is soooo into his personal image. I also worry about what will take place ( knowing he has so many who would help him totally ) when he loses and has all those weeks left until transition day -- incoming and outgoing.

Well, frankly I don't think he will participate. He hasn't upheld any norms to date and at this point I expect NOTHING from him in that department. If he did anything at all it would be to create some sort of horrible spectacle I imagine, but yes -- he has taught me to look for the worst in attitude, behavior, and as much vindictdiness ( yes I had to add that word to my personal dictionary ) as one person can display. The idea of that is so repugnant to me that I almost cannot dream up a scenario. Yet people will indeed vote for this huge lump of orange trash. I can only think of what the history books might say of this four yr. interlude while the U.S. went crazy. Can't wait until all traces of the orange stain are removed forever and hoping that much is put into place now to not have something like Trump happen to the WH ever again.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 17, 2020 08:35PM illinoislady wrote:

Oct 17, 2020 08:39PM illinoislady wrote:

Page 385 of 1,412 (14,116 results)

Scroll to top button