Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 390 of 1,410 (14,092 results)

Oct 18, 2020 08:41AM glennie19 wrote:

Fibromyalgia and Truncal Lymphedema,,, some of the fun things I live with. Total hysterecomy 9/29/14 Prophy MX Righty 11/30/17 Dx 6/27/2013, Paget's, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 8/8/2013 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Sentinel; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Dx DCIS

Oct 18, 2020 09:03AM chevyboy wrote:

Double masking sounds good! Hadn't thought of that! I have 3 little plastic mask "frames" that I use, under the mask, so it's a lot easier to breathe.... So I can just fit another cloth one on top of the that!

Miranda... Yes, I'm surprised if the schools re-open... I see our neighbors next door, checking on their rebuild... 1 million dollars worth, and I have yet seen either them or their 3 little ones wear a mask! I don't know WHAT they are thinking! Not ever! They bought another home to live in until this one is finished, which should be soon. It has been over a year now and taking a lot more time, and money than they figured. They will rent out the newer house... I guess they like this neighborhood....We are close to old Elitch's..

Sandy, it is such a relief when tests come back negative....! So relieved for you guys!

Fires still going on around here.... such a tragedy for all the families and wildlife that have lost their homes. NOW one in Boulder! And the Cameron Peak fire, getting closer to Ft. Collins, also in Estes Park....

What ELSE can happen, right? Sad

Don't walk ahead of me, I might not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not want to lead. Just walk beside me & be my friend. Dx 11/2009, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+ Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Oct 18, 2020 09:39AM illinoislady wrote:

He who experiences the unity of life
sees his own Self in all beings,
and all beings in his own Self.

- The Buddha

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 18, 2020 09:44AM - edited Oct 18, 2020 09:44AM by ruthbru

Chevy, since you asked what else could happen:

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 18, 2020 09:45AM ruthbru wrote:

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 18, 2020 09:52AM illinoislady wrote:

So, for some reason I feel like I'm reading and hearing more about the success of the Democrats voting as well as Reps. voting that way too. Now that we are a couple of weeks away I'm wondering if we are gong to hear ( for sure and for real ) better numbers for Biden. I have talked about hearing some people talk about Biden's numbers being under-reported. I took it to mean that it was being done so that it did not make people too complacent and then have them decide they don't need to come out.

We do need every Democratic vote we can get. I also ( something else to keep in mind ) read this morning about those enablers who are seemingly waiting for the last minute to jump off perhaps the Trump sinking ship. The message was don't buy the I had too story or forget that they gave up a number of good opportunists beforehand to take a better stand -- such as the impeachment, or the gassing of people in Lincoln Park, or the stimulus fights. All sorts of times when they could have walked away. They need to be held accountable to this behavior and not let off the hook.

So, I think it may be interesting to see if we start seeing more and stronger Democratic numbers. This will in fact though likely make Trump go into worse tailspins and spewing more division so he can get his minions in harsh fighting mood. That is already an issue which will likely be worse. The man has no idea how to turn off -- on is the only thing he knows and it is a turn-off for the majority of people. Sad that he is going to be so nastily destructive with his final chance to be sensible and adapt to what is coming with some sort of dignity. History books I think will be unusually un-kind about this exit.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 18, 2020 10:13AM ruthbru wrote:

Dropping the last shred of any political waffling on the matter, former CBS News anchor Dan Rather came right out and declared that real rats are better than the Republican elected officials who stood by President Donald Trump until now.

He first compared nervous Trump supporters finally tip-toeing away as his future dims to rats fleeing a sinking ship.

But in one significant way, that's "just not fair to rats," Rather said. Rats aren't as bad as Trump-deserting Republicans because they "tend not to be complicit in driving ships to the bottom of the sea," he said on Twitter.

Oct 18, 2020 10:56AM spookiesmom wrote:

Has anybody else seen any thing about a last minute dumping Pence and putting a Kennedy on the ticket? Would think it’s too late for that, ballots printed and being used.

Oct 18, 2020 11:45AM exbrnxgrl wrote:

What? I think it’s far too late to replace any part of the ticket. Replace Pence with what Kennedy ? This really sounds implausible, but accepted norms no longer apply it seems

Dx IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, Grade 1, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Oct 18, 2020 11:48AM - edited Oct 18, 2020 11:49AM by divinemrsm

While I do appreciate the meme about the bone spurs, there's this:

I looked up this story about Robert ONeill, the Navy Seal who claimed to have killed Bin Laden. He is a Trump supporter. He made news earlier this year for posting a selfie not wearing a mask on Delta airines and getting banned from them. Tho he corrected Trump, telling him Bin Laden was definitely dead, he still seems to support Trump.

So go figure. We are in the land of the living dead. No matter what Trump does, support for him does not die.

It's sobering.

I do love the alligator (or is that a croc?) meme as well as the hot dog one, ruth!

found lump 12-22-10—ilc—er+/pr+/her2—stage iv bone mets—chemo~lumpectomy~radiation~arimidex—March 2019-ibrance/aromasin* —Sept 2019-verzenio* —March 2020-xeloda*

Page 390 of 1,410 (14,092 results)

Scroll to top button