Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 03:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 03:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 4 of 1,410 (14,093 results)

Jun 24, 2020 10:47AM divinemrsm wrote:

Joe Biden’s choice for Vice President is going to be of the utmost importance.

found lump 12-22-10—ilc—er+/pr+/her2—stage iv bone mets—chemo~lumpectomy~radiation~arimidex—March 2019-ibrance/aromasin* —Sept 2019-verzenio* —March 2020-xeloda*

Jun 24, 2020 12:20PM jack5ie wrote:

DivineMrsM...totally agree with you.

Dx 7/2009, IDC, Left, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 4/11 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy 7/31/2009 TAC Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2009 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 1/31/2010 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left) Radiation Therapy 4/30/2010 Whole breast: Breast, Lymph nodes Surgery 6/30/2010 Lymph node removal; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Hormonal Therapy 7/31/2015 Femara (letrozole) Dx 12/2017, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, ER+/PR-, HER2- Dx 6/2021 Targeted Therapy Piqray (alpelisib) Radiation Therapy External Radiation Therapy External Targeted Therapy Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Faslodex (fulvestrant) Local Metastases Brain Local Metastases Radiation therapy: Bone

Jun 24, 2020 12:34PM - edited Jun 24, 2020 12:55PM by ruthbru

I would vote for Biden even if he picked my (deceased) cat for VP!!!!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jun 24, 2020 01:05PM ananda8 wrote:

Biden could pick Sarah Palin and he would still get my vote...........maybe.

“Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.”

Jun 24, 2020 01:19PM ajminn3 wrote:

Just wanted to pop in and say that this thread has brought me so much entertainment. I can’t stop laughing (and I really need that these days!).

ananda8...agreed...would it help nudge your vote if you discovered Palin on The Masked Singer? Enjoy (or be baffled by) this clip Loopy

Dx 12/2019, DCIS, Left, 6cm+, Stage 0, Grade 2 Dx 1/2020, IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IIA, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy Aromasin (exemestane), Zoladex (goserelin) Surgery Lymph node removal; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Mastectomy (Right); Reconstruction (Left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (Right): Silicone implant Targeted Therapy Perjeta (pertuzumab) Targeted Therapy Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy Whole breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall

Jun 24, 2020 01:53PM illinoislady wrote:

Where oh where do these find these people -- and just like Trump she can say the stupidest things with the straightest of faces. A little Trumpette if I ever saw one.

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'Soledad O'Brien @soledadobrien What college is claiming this young lady? Step forward, please. Peter Wade @brooklynmutt. 2h "Aunt Jemima was canceled... She was the picture of the American dream. She was a freed slave who went on to be the face of the pancake syrup." A student at Trump's event Tuesday'

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jun 24, 2020 02:02PM illinoislady wrote:

Yes Donnie Dolt. We were all looking at the approx. 1/3 full arena with row, after, row, after row of empty blue seats. 2/3rdrds. of the arena had an echo. But woo boy -- something to brag about to make yourself feel like a good boy to yourself. Yep !! You did it -- made a total fool of yourself.

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump WOW! The Trump Rally gives @FoxNews the "LARGEST SATURDAY NIGHT AUDIENCE IN ITS HUSTORY" Isn't it amazing that virtually nobody in the Lamestream Media is reporting this rather major feat! 6:35 PM 22 Jun 20 Twitter for iPhone'

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jun 24, 2020 02:14PM - edited Jun 24, 2020 02:15PM by divinemrsm

I'm sure all of us here are all going to vote for Joe regardless of his running mate, or animal, lol. That's not the concern. It's that the right VP can sway those on the fence and possibly those whose support of Trump is wavering and you want the VP pick to alienate as few as possible from those two camps. It’s about casting as wide a net as possible and like Obama says, we can’t be complacent.

found lump 12-22-10—ilc—er+/pr+/her2—stage iv bone mets—chemo~lumpectomy~radiation~arimidex—March 2019-ibrance/aromasin* —Sept 2019-verzenio* —March 2020-xeloda*

Jun 24, 2020 02:30PM ananda8 wrote:

ajminn3, Ok. Even if he picks Palin, Joe has my vote. 😆

“Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.”

Jun 24, 2020 03:22PM illinoislady wrote:

Joe will definitely get my vote. I have felt ( since he has been around so long and knows the extreme importance ) that his choices from V.P. on down will be people who will be energetic, dedicated, and willing to do the extreme amt. of talented and very hard work to reverse as much and as many of the horrid situations that we as Americans have faced and are still facing with the orange destruction derby buffoon at the helm. Much needs to be put back, but also many laws need to be shored up in ways that will hopefully eliminate people like Trump even running for the office.

Trump will be walking away from such destruction and many on his side wish more of it. Fortunately, a lot are worried about what has gone on as of late and we could find a number of R's who don't go to vote or who write someone in. Trump is hoping to convince people if he loses that it was a rigged election -- well, he had that trick slipping out of his sleeve in 2016 but it turned out he didn't need it. I don't think in the end it will make a lot of difference. The amt. of fear and lost respect and the damage to the Reps. party will over-ride I think most of that. Bottom line is -- I was going to be for whomever won the Dem. primary for President, but basically I'm glad it is Joe. I do trust that he will look for versatile well-rounded people to have directly under him and all through the Cabinet.

Page 4 of 1,410 (14,093 results)

Scroll to top button