Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 04:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 410 of 1,347 (13,470 results)

Oct 21, 2020 07:07AM trill1943 wrote:

Right on, Glennie!

Dx 10/31/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/14/2015 Lymph node removal; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Mastectomy (Right); Prophylactic mastectomy; Prophylactic mastectomy (Right)

Oct 21, 2020 08:00AM divinemrsm wrote:

Glennie, along similar perspectives, I recently read the following in a book by Amanda Seales (an actress and singer) that I feel is somewhat related to your above post:

ASSETS

I was on a red carpet once and an interviewer asked me, "What do you consider your best body part." I could have said, "My booty." I've been told it's nice and booties are all the rage. I could have said, "My eyes." That always sounds poetic and like you're deep and whatnot. I could have said, "My feet," then launched into the tale of overcoming my high-school-born "caveman-feet" complex. All would have been perfectly acceptable and somewhat predictable. To be honest, none of those occurred to me. I replied, "My brain." She looked at me as if she had never considered that the answer could be something outside of a body part typically objectified, whether in adoration or with disdain. I watched as her face contorted from confused to intrigued to impressed. She high-fived me, and I was glad that it seemed like not only had she been presented with a new perspective on her question, but also a new perspective on how we women should view our bodies.

found lump 12-22-10—ilc—er+/pr+/her2—stage iv bone mets—chemo~lumpectomy~radiation~arimidex—March 2019-ibrance/aromasin* —Sept 2019-verzenio* —March 2020-xeloda*

Oct 21, 2020 08:36AM divinemrsm wrote:

Btw, it’s hard for me to stomach most of the news anchors, news reporters, news journalists, news celebrities or whatever they call themselves, but Leslie Stahl has always been one I love. She’s so classy and always has been and damn good at what she does. I look forward to watching her interviews with all the candidates.

found lump 12-22-10—ilc—er+/pr+/her2—stage iv bone mets—chemo~lumpectomy~radiation~arimidex—March 2019-ibrance/aromasin* —Sept 2019-verzenio* —March 2020-xeloda*

Oct 21, 2020 08:58AM illinoislady wrote:

That has been my personal relationship with God--a connection with the powerful, loving, wise energy in all of us, in all creation. It is the life force itself. We can all have contact with it each moment in our lives, but it takes commitment and practice. We must be willing to move through all our deepest fears, doubts, and misunderstandings.

Shakti Gawain

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 21, 2020 08:59AM illinoislady wrote:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Miles Taylor @MilesTaylorUSA 。ㅇ… Let's not forget that @realDonaldTrump is the first impeached president to appear on the general-election ballot in U.S. history. He deserves to be unemployed, not re-elected. 6:33 AM Oct 19, 2020 Twitter for iPhone'

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 21, 2020 09:04AM illinoislady wrote:

Oct 21, 2020 09:07AM illinoislady wrote:

For all the Reps. brave enough and determined enough to vote for Biden -- thank you.

Oct 21, 2020 09:10AM illinoislady wrote:

Going to be tough out there, but we have come a very long way. Recalling how many here knew ( even though we had to look the other way for a very short while ) that trump being at the helm was as wrong as it could get. No one really had to suffer this way, but there were spineless people then and many of them still have jello where their backbone use to reside. If things go wrong for you during this election I leave you with these words -- " It is what it is " .

Oct 21, 2020 11:26AM beaverntx wrote:

Re the Orange one and doing rallies ' cause he has spent through his campaign funds: So now he is continuing to spend our tax dollars to travel around the country to do what feeds his ego. I have said from the beginning that he is an egotistic with monomania--himself.

Haven't been paying attention to how long he has been speaking at each rally but after hearing him cough in the middle f his recorded protest about Leslie Stahl, I continue to wonder just how "totally over" Covid-19 he really is. Especially with Melanie cancelling an appearance due to a "lingering cough"! Or does she just not want to support his reelection?

Diagnosed at age 77-- Oncotype 17, dealing with this bump in the road of life!!🎆 Dx 1/24/2018, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IB, Grade 3, 0/9 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 1/30/2018, DCIS, Right, <1cm, Stage 0 Surgery 1/30/2018 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Right); Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Right): Sentinel Radiation Therapy 3/11/2018 Whole breast: Breast Surgery 6/15/2018 Hormonal Therapy 6/19/2018 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Oct 21, 2020 01:43PM illinoislady wrote:

Beaverntx: I have wondered the same thing. I'm thinking Melania really doesn't care to go out and support Trump. While I have no more real regard for her than I do Trump -- I think Melania would think twice about "punishing herself " for likely not much of a return. I think she is slightly smarter than Trump in that area and can use her health to stay in the background. As someone ( maybe a meme mentioned ) she will have plenty of time to pack her bags for departure from the WH -- pray God let it be.

I also don't think ( despite better drug and therapy txs. ) Trump is really over covid. I think he is still getting ( maybe not as much ) some steroid txs. because though I think it is not doing all that much for him, it is a rather punishing schedule he is on. He is hoping to do five stops a day from here on out. Maybe that could be a good thing. He is not getting voters and he basically has the same ugly, whiny story with completely cockamamie ideas going on. He seems to energize the idiots who come to these rallies with no mask or distancing ( I don't feel sorry if they get you know what ) and certainly appears un-concerned that he may be getting rid of Reps. voters right and left. That of course, at this late date would not hurt him. It would be somewhat damaging to the party though later on when they want to make a come-back attempt. They are in the minority now. Will have to see though when the dust settles from this darn covid.

Page 410 of 1,347 (13,470 results)

Scroll to top button