We are 193,452 members in 81 forums discussing 143,470 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Healthy Recipes for Everyday Living → Topic: Chicken Borgo

Topic: Chicken Borgo

Forum: Healthy Recipes for Everyday Living — A place to share our "healthier" recipes and food tips for everyday life.

Posted on: Nov 25, 2006 04:54PM

rushelle wrote:

Here is a recipe that is easy, quick, and best of all, can feed alot of people with little efort:

take 3 or 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts, 1 inch cubes
begin to cook in a pot with a little olive oil or lightly spray the pot with pam. Once half cooked, throw in summer savory or sage, peppers, onion, mushrooms, 2 large cans of diced tomatoes, 4-6 diced potatoes and if you like it spicy, mix in one package of club house chilli mix. (If your not into the spice, add 1/2 cup of italian dressing).
Cook until potatos are tender. May need to add some tomato juice if too thick but it should be like a thick stew.

Hope you like it. This much ussually feeds 10.
rushelle

P.S.- If you take out the potatos and the chilli mix, it makes a good pasta or rice topping also. Log in to post a reply

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)

Posts 1 - 4 (4 total)

Nov 25, 2006 06:50PM rondab wrote:

That sounds so good! Thanks Rushelle - nice to see something other than just dessert & sweet recipes posted! I'm saving this one. Ronda

Nov 25, 2006 07:55PM AlaskaDeb wrote:

YUM...this I have to try

Deb C.
glassylady41.spaces.live.com/ Dx 2/29/2008, IDC, 3cm, Stage IV, Grade 2, 27/32 nodes, mets, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Aug 4, 2017 04:52AM Bosliwanier wrote:

than just dessert & sweet recipes posted! I'm saving this one. Ronda

Aug 4, 2017 06:07AM Linwentz wrote:

Sounds just what I am looking for--quick, easy & healthy! Thanks for sharing

Dx 7/17/2017, DCIS, Left, 2cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER-/PR- Surgery 7/28/2017 Lumpectomy: Left Surgery 9/11/2017 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy Breast

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)