Join Us

We are 224,934 members in 83 forums discussing 163,793 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: TPLG Blog: Plant Milks

Forum: Recipe Swap for Healthy Living —

A place to share our "healthier" recipes and food tips for everyday life.

Posted on: Apr 21, 2012 09:04AM

Moderators wrote:

Check out Dr. Marisa Weiss's latest Think Pink, Live Green Blog post: Plant Milks: Seeking -- and Finding -- Worthy Alternatives to Dairy.

Share your thoughts!

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Apr 22, 2012 04:37PM dlb823 wrote:

Thanks for the review.  I've tried them all, and my new favorite is Chocolate Soy Milk.  I use it for everything -- coffee, Maca protein shakes, straight as a little treat or "dessert" when I'm craving something sweet.  My favorite brand is Trader Joe's Organic Chocolate Soymilk Extra.  It has a few more calories than some, but less sugar, and the fact that it's organic soy is important to me.    Deanna

Deanna "The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears" Native American proverb Dx 2/1/2008, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 1/16 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 1/3/2014, Stage IV

Apr 27, 2012 08:47AM Moderators wrote:

Thanks Deanna! Sounds delicious as a shake!!

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Apr 29, 2012 11:45AM nibbana wrote:

I don't trust soy at all. I use almond or coconut milk. I've spent my entire life as lactose intolerant so finally able to drink stuff with milk in it is unique and I'm still experimenting with things.

BMX May 9, 2012, bilateral lymphedema, exposed to TCE and benzene at Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune, NC Dx 4/5/2012, IDC, 3cm, Stage I, Grade 1, 0/7 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 6/21/2012

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)