We are 224,931 members in 82 forums discussing 158,020 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Is dairy good ?

Forum: Healthy Recipes for Everyday Living — A place to share our "healthier" recipes and food tips for everyday life.

Posted on: Jan 17, 2019 05:28PM

hkkw17 wrote:

Hi everyone I’m new here .. had stage 1 er+,pr+,her2-just got my lumpectomy and radiation done .. now starting on tamoxifine. I would like to ask everyone who have been through this .. did you all change your diet , is dairy ok to be taken ? Any updates and feedback will be really appreciated! God bless you all !

Dx - 09/2018 / Stage 1 Er+Pr+hr- lumpectomy , radiation and on tamoxifen currently

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Jan 17, 2019 09:51PM gb2115 wrote:

The only things I have changed are 1) less alcohol and 2) I don't heat things up in plastic containers anymore.

Dx IDC in October 2016, stage 2A, 1.2 cm ER/PR+ Her2-, Grade 2, 1/3 nodes. Mammaprint low risk luminal A, Lumpectomy + radiation + tamoxifen. Age 38 at diagnosis.

Jan 18, 2019 01:23AM MelissaDallas wrote:

Most of the studies I have seen show low-fat dairy is good. It is the high fat dairy and cheese that should be limited

LCIS, extensive sclerosing adenosis, TAH/BSO & partial omentectomy for mucinous borderline ovarian tumor.

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)