We are 191,698 members in 81 forums discussing 142,758 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Comments, Suggestions, Feature Requests → Topic: Need help in cleaning up my diagnosis

Topic: Need help in cleaning up my diagnosis

Forum: Comments, Suggestions, Feature Requests — Request new or improved features, report bugs, & view upcoming changes.

Posted on: Jun 16, 2017 04:02PM

SarasotaLady wrote:

Hi,

I've gone to settings and inserted the info that i want for my signature. However, my signature information is being overriden by information I erroneously entered in section underneath called "Treatments and diagnoses Privacy Settings" . How do I delete what's in the "Treatments and Diagnosis" section.? There's no way to click Edit.

thanks

Dx 4/2017, ILC, Right, Dx 5/18/2017, ILC, Right, <1cm, Stage IB, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (7 results)

Posts 1 - 7 (7 total)

Jun 16, 2017 09:34PM - edited Jun 16, 2017 09:34PM by Janett2014

Change your treatments and diagnoses from public to private. That should make them "disappear."

Diagnosed at age 60 with IDC in 2014. Stage 1A, Grade 2, 0/10 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Cancer on both sides, bilateral mastectomy, reconstruction with silicone implants, Arimidex (Anastrozole), Oncotype 16. There are more details in my biography.

Jun 16, 2017 10:20PM MinusTwo wrote:

If that doesn't work, you can send a PM to the MODS>

2/15/11 BMX-DCIS 2SNB clear-TEs; 9/15/11-410gummies; 3/20/13 recurrance-5.5cm,mets to lymphs, Stage IIIB IDC ER/PRneg,HER2+; TCH/Perjeta/Neulasta x6; ALND 9/24/13 1/18 nodes 4.5cm; AC chemo 10/30/13 x3; herceptin again; Rads Feb2014

Jun 17, 2017 06:36AM Moderators wrote:

Hi SarasotaLady!

If you go to your Settings, on the left blue menu, and scroll down to TREATMENTS, you'll see the option: (Change To Private) for each treatment you'd entered. If you change it to Private it won't show up.

The Signature is always public so if you edit it or add new information (you'll find it also under the Settings tab), make sure to save your changes.

Hope this helps!

The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Jun 17, 2017 08:09AM dpako wrote:

I am trying to put all my info as public. I filled out all the information and then I go to public so everyone sees my diagnosis, etc. and all it shows on my comments public. I feel stupid how do I correct that?

Dx 5/1/2015, DCIS/ILC, Right, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Surgery 5/31/2015 Lumpectomy: Right Chemotherapy 7/15/2015 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 1/4/2016 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 3/17/2016 Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

Jun 17, 2017 08:32AM Moderators wrote:

Hi dpako!

Looks like you've added the word "public" to your signature and that's why it shows under your posts. Go to your settings on the left blue menu and scroll down to Signature. On the right side of the page you'll see the Edit button. Click there, change or delete the text in the Signature window, and then click on "Save".

For the diagnosis and treatments information, go to the same Settings page, and you'll see something like the image below. If you click on "Change to Public" on the right side of the page you'll make the information you've filled public so everybody can see it. For more information you can visit the Help section:

Hope this helps!

The Mods

Jun 17, 2017 03:10PM - edited Jun 17, 2017 03:15PM by SarasotaLady

Hi moderator,

Made the change you suggested, but the signature diagnosis doesn't show up. Looks like the "signature preview" line under Treatments is overriding the more extensive "signature" I created . There's no way to change signature preview to private.

Anopther question: I would like my email to be available to those on the forum, but not public. How to I change setting -- the Edit button only lets me change my email itself-- not its visibility.

I'm new to this forum-- is there any way to view conversation threads?

Thanks

Dx 4/2017, ILC, Right, Dx 5/18/2017, ILC, Right, <1cm, Stage IB, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jun 17, 2017 04:07PM - edited Jun 17, 2017 04:07PM by Moderators

SarasotaLady, what we can see right now in your signature is this: Dx 4/2017, ILC, Right,

Would be able to send us a couple of screenshots of your profile page via private message so we see exactly how your settings are set up? And please, follow these links too, for more information on:

Re: your email address, there is no way to change the visibility. For security reasons we encourage that if you'd like to pass along contact information to other members of our Community, you do so via the Private Message feature.

Our Help section has detailed instructions on how to make the best use of the Discussion Boards, including how are the Discussion Boards structured, how to find topics of interest, how to use the Search function, etc.

Best,

The Mods

Page 1 of 1 (7 results)