We are 204,761 members in 81 forums discussing 148,355 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Comments, Suggestions, Feature Requests → Topic: Making posts

Topic: Making posts

Forum: Comments, Suggestions, Feature Requests — Request new or improved features, report bugs, & view upcoming changes.

Posted on: Apr 15, 2018 11:23AM

GmaJoLynn wrote:

I just joined and I don't know how to post a question. I see I can post here, but I don't think these go to the "community". Please help me to understand how to post and open a new topic. Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Apr 15, 2018 12:40PM pupmom wrote:

You can post a question anywhere on this site. But there are many forums, so pick one that is relevant to your question. For instance, if someone had a question about chemo s/he would go to the chemo forum. Click on All Topics to find the appropriate forum and post away. We will all see it. Best wishes!

Life is what happens while we're making other plans. Dx 10/18/2011, IDC, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 2/21 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Apr 15, 2018 03:33PM - edited Apr 15, 2018 03:37PM by ksusan

Start here: https://community.breastcancer.org/

Scroll through the links to see the general topic areas. For example, there's a general topic heading of "Tests, Treatments & Side Effects." Under it are a bunch of specific sub-topics (forums). If you want to see what other people have posted about chemotherapy, scroll down under this general topic heading to the forum "Chemotherapy - Before, During, and After," which is a link. Click on it and you'll go to that forum's main page, which is https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/69. You'll see some announcements at the top, then any threads that have new posts, then threads that don't have new posts.

You can start a new topic up at the top of this topic main page by clicking the purple "Start a new topic" button.

You can also click any of the thread links to read them or post in them.

Mutant uprising quashed. Dx 1/2015, IDC, Right, Stage IIA, 1/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 1/2015, DCIS, Left, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right Radiation Therapy Whole-breast Chemotherapy Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel)

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)