Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Newly diagnosed ER/PR -seeking buddies

wolfgang
wolfgang Member Posts: 10

Hello I posted last week in waiting for results. Results are in and I have stage IA IDC ER- PR- HER2 pending FISH. My Ki67 was 93%. Aggressive but caught very early. More tests this week before the official treatment plan. Any comments thoughts welcome. Feels a bit lonely in the world though I know that’s not true.

Comments

• moth
    moth Member Posts: 3,293

sorry you find yourself here, that really sucks. I think we all hope for benign results right up to the end.... Unfortunately the breast cancer club is large so you will meet lots of us, even if just virtually.

Hope you find out your her2 results soon as that will drive the treatment plan. The beginning really sucks but once you get a plan in place and actually start treatment, it gets better.

Hang in there 🤗

• indahood
    indahood Member Posts: 122

MOTH!!! I'm so glad to find you here. AND 5 hours ago. LOVE to you!

INdaHood

Laurie

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,810

Wolfgang, we're so sorry about your recent diagnosis, but glad to hear they caught it early. As you can already see, the members of this wonderful community are always here to help with information and support, you're not alone with this!

Good luck with further tests and treatment. Please keep us posted on how everything is going, we're thinking of you!

The Mods

• beesy_the_other_one
    beesy_the_other_one Member Posts: 170

Wolfgang--

Sorry you had to join us, but you have found people who understand what you're going through. Hormone negative, HER2+ cancers make up only 4% of breast cancer subtypes, so you won't find as many of us here. Here's a link to a thread where you will find others like you, assuming your FISH comes back positive: ER-/PR-/Her2+ Roll Call. Happy to help if you have questions.

Edited to add that my signature line is incorrect due to the website design.

• wolfgang
    wolfgang Member Posts: 10

thank you all. checking out that board @beesy