Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Comfort dogs

Options
1848586878890»

Comments

• mavericksmom
    mavericksmom Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

m0mmyof3, I had shelties back in the 70's/80's. Super smart dogs, train themselves. I always wanted a collie but my apartment complex had a height limit on dogs, so I settled for shelties. Great dogs, hair, yes, but so worth it!

I am getting excited about tomorrow and welcoming our new dog. I do hope things go well. I know it will take several weeks if not longer, for all three of us to adjust, but I feel up to the task!

Dogs are love on four legs!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    Options

Maverick,
    I agree about Shelties and their hair, but I love them still

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,173
    Options

Pictures please

• mavericksmom
    mavericksmom Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

I will add pictures from my phone as soon as I can. We named her Kelce after the football players (dh and I are Eagles fans) and she is doing awesome! She is smart and loving. She is afraid of my husband's "rollator" which is a walker on wheels, but she is gradually getting used to it and realizing it won't hurt her. She is 12 pounds of love! Taking her to our veterinarian today just for a wellness visit and get her started on heartworm prevention, etc.

I would love to hear what people think of pet insurance. I am going to look into it. Also, anyone use Pooph spray that is advertised on TV? Our little Kelce stinks! LOL Can't bath her since she was spayed last week. I'm going to ask my vet today.