Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Dogs, dogs, dogs!

Comments

• boricua_63
    boricua_63 Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2016

oh my God, so many cute pictures.

Here's another picture of my baby. Love him to pieces and he is such a good company when I'm home alone. image

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,470
    edited September 2016

Stella does not like her leash!image

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited September 2016

Not mine but I thought it was too cute to keep to myself

• LRGO2016
    LRGO2016 Member Posts: 75
    edited September 2016

They have outgrown their puppy pool, but still love getting in it on a hot Texas day! God do they make me smile when I need it! Dogs rule!image

• boricua_63
    boricua_63 Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2016

Love, love all the puppy pictures. They sure know how to make people (us) smile.

• Curlyq1974
    Curlyq1974 Member Posts: 87
    edited September 2016

This is my Zeus sunbathing when he was just a little pup. I got him shortly after finishing all my treatments. I was very depressed, but this little guy pulled me right out of the funk!

And this was his Xmas out to go see Santa. LOL - He is such a good sport.

I thank goodness for him every day! He really is such a snuggle bug!

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    edited September 2016

Love all the photos!

Here is our goofy girl posing for DD:

• ruthbru
    edited September 2016

Doggie walk.

• everymoment
    everymoment Member Posts: 6,656
    edited September 2016

Curly, I sure hope someone comes up with a cute description of you two on the couch. First there are 2 heads that deserve some comment, then there are the slippers, the pink plaid and the green circle pillow - too much like my 'couch attire' to comment!

• ruthbru
    edited September 2016

My friend and I took her dog friendly old jeep (doggie seat belts and raggy seats), her husky, and my Stella out for a ride and walk in the woods. Two dogs are even more fun than oneWinking

• Lita57
    Lita57 Member Posts: 2,338
    edited September 2016

Great pictures! Here's my rescue angel, Sofia (we rescued her 3 years ago - who in the heck would abandon such a sweet girl?).

She doesn't have any lower teeth, so she sticks her tongue out all the time.

Lita

• cuddyclothes
    cuddyclothes Member Posts: 98
    edited September 2016

What great pictures!! So cute! Curly, you have another minpin! What a baby!!!

Fletcher as a pup

Fletcher VERY unhappy, waiting in the exam room for the vet!

• Curlyq1974
    Curlyq1974 Member Posts: 87
    edited October 2016

Cuddy, he is our first min pin, and our first small dog. I have always had BIG dogs... Dalmatian/Doberman mix and German Sheppard/Lab mix. Boy was I in for a shock! He is so stinking smart! And stubborn! WOW! The big dogs were goofy and just people pleasers. The min pin, he is a much different guy. He is more like a baby - when he is tired, he gets really naughty and does things like grabs the end of the toilet paper and runs thru the house with it... or if someone leaves out a shoe, well... they are buying new ones. He really keeps me on my toes, but at the same time, if I'm not feeling well, he is right there to cuddle and love me. Such a little stinker!!

Fletcher is a very good looking pup! I bet Zeus and Fletcher could get into all sorts of mischief!!!

• Mothersip
    Mothersip Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2016

Two of the reasons I will beat this thing!image

• everymoment
    edited October 2016

The little one wants a do over "I blinked!"

• Lita57
    edited October 2016

Tough couple of days on Xeloda. Lots of diarrhea and fatigue...thank goodness I have my beloved Sofia to cheer me up.

She's leaning on DH's leg...she really loves her daddy!

Lita

• everymoment
    edited October 2016

Lita: So sorry you are having side effects and hope they do not last much longer. Sopia looks like a love. Is she one of those calm dogs that is happy just to be by your side?

• Lita57
    edited October 2016

Magic, Thanks for the well wishes :o).

Sofia is a GREAT dog! Our first Bulldog looked a lot like her, but she was the polar opposite...always barking, running around and generally a "Type A" personality. Sofia is very calm and even tempered. The perfect companion for convalescing person.

Lita

• ruthbru
    edited October 2016

Here's my assistant leaf raker.

• Lita57
    edited October 2016

Ruth, just adorable!

Lita

• rebzamy
    rebzamy Member Posts: 49
    edited October 2016

My beautiful beautiful amazingly natured little boy - Bugsy, who is so intelligent and tries to understand and predict what's going to happen and what's going on. I talk to him a lot about what I'm doing and where I'm going. I I love this little boy so much. He's completely changed my life and given me something that I've never had before - an understanding of what it could be like to have a child - this is my eternal child. He takes my mind off what I've been through and the fact that children just weren't going to be on the cards after what I've been through ... sigh! I am besotted with him.

• everymoment
    edited October 2016

Rebz...Glad you have this cutie fur baby in your life. You have certainly been through a lot. Love the word 'besotted'.

• b2alicia
    b2alicia Member Posts: 18
    edited October 2016

Rebz, your little boy Bugsy is just ADORABLE!! So amazing that he could become your "soul dog" isn't it? Love like that is just the very best. **hugs**

Betty

• b2alicia
    edited October 2016

MY WONDERFUL FURRY FRIENDS SillyHeart

I currently have two rescue poodles. One is a big silver standard poodle named Percy. He came to live with me on 1/1/12, when he was 6 yrs old.

imageHere he is with the groomer.

He has many behavior problems ( I think he has some PTSD and a mild form of Asperger's syndrome), but I will keep him and make sure he knows he is safe and loved and protected.

But I really missed my "soul dog" Frisco who lived for 18 yrs , and was so tuned into me, and who went to heaven 2 weeks before I brought Percy home.

So 18 months after I got Percy, I went to the Denver Humane Society, and got this little guy.

His name is Dillon, and he was 6 months old when he came to live with me, and oh, what a new world he brought with him. He is a PISTOL, but such a loving snuggly darling, and he is 3 yrs old now and the apple of his momma's eye. Oddly enough, I didn't realize how much Percy needed a buddy. But almost right away, I could see that they needed each other as much as i did.

• Lita57
    edited October 2016

B2...Percy and Dillon are precious. I bet they bring you a lot of joy.

Lita

• b2alicia
    edited October 2016

Thank you, Lita! They do, they do! Your baby Sofia seems very sweet too!

• everymoment
    edited October 2016

B2alicia: wonderful of you to take in an adult dog with as you say, behavior problems. You certainly must have loads of patience and then again to take in another dog.

• b2alicia
    edited October 2016

Magiclight, thank you!

Here's Percy in his Halloween outfit . :) Oddly enough, things seemed to get much easier after Dillon moved in. I found that I really just needed a snuggle master to balance out Percy's aloofness.

• everymoment
    edited October 2016

b2alicia: What a charmer in that outfit and he deserves a big Halloween treat for wearing that attire. I had a poodle who would let you dress him a bit and he to was aloof, but my new pup will not put up with any of that.

• goldie63
    goldie63 Member Posts: 36
    edited October 2016

I'm a crazy dog lady as well as a crazy cat lady! Miss our two pups so much but I wouldn't have traded them for anything. Litter mates from the pound, can't believe someone would have abandoned such cute little creatures. Casey Girl died 2 1/2 yrs ago at 12, and Jakers died 8 mos later. We were lucky to have them.imageimageimage