Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,886

Way too many weirdo's getting turned loose.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Totally disgusting.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,605

I’m not sure if it’s because our thread is over 1,000 pages, but for the past week or so, many of the memes posted will not show up when I open the thread. Sometimes a random one will open, but then many of the posts are blank. Is anyone else experiencing this?

• illinoislady

Divine, it seems to me that I'm getting everything, at least far as I can tell. What I have noticed for a bit is a tendency to be fairly slow. Thought about getting a hold of the mods, but nothing has happened over my last complaint (totally ignored after sending it in about three times ) so figured even if there was a "fix" I might not be able to avail myself of it.

Blue has re-started this for us about three times, but we were a lot farther along each time than just a thousand pages. Also, at one time with the previous version, keeping our memes smaller when we could was a recommendation. Back then, you had to go to a corner and drag it to be smaller when we now have the option built in before we hit send.

• illinoislady

So, just as ambivalent today pretty much, but I have read once again that apparently the neck and neck polls may be the result of one poll outlier. While the rest of the polls are normal (sounds like it shows Harris ahead actually) the other side especially is going to take the outlier so as to spread the message that somehow FG is keeping up just fine.

This after his last rally visit where he spent 10 mins. talking about golfers going into the shower with Arnold Palmer and being amazed at the size of his genitilia. I don't know about you, but I don't want MY candidate spending the last two weeks before vote day talking about something like that that. Or conversely, playing music and swaying around the stage.

I'm wondering where they are going to let the imbecile turn up next — or just keep him off the trail due to his ahem' exhaustion.

All this to say, I'll be holding my breath, praying some, and who knows what waiting for results on Nov 5th. but a part of me feels like we haven't gotten the truth for a while now and this last two weeks we are bound to get a lot less truth. I hope when the dust settles things turn out far better than any of us expected.

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,301

I'm not having any problems with memes or otherwise.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,840

He's in PA today at a McDonald's where he actually put an apron on and is in the kitchen. Not cooking but trying to look like he cares about Black men who work there. Unless they provide him with a free burger, he doesn't give a rat's ass about them. He actually looks like he worked the window at McD's and put some fries in a box.

In Latrobe is where he exclaimed he loves women and we do know he loves women because he has abused so many of them including his former (and current) wives. Plus went on, IMHO, his jealousy driven tirade about Arnold Palmer's genitalia. WTF does that have to do with this election? How sick.

Then he is heading to Lancaster county where the tide is moving towards the red but it is still expected to be blue for the election and fingers crossed it does.

Divine, are you using a computer or tablet?

I wish he would get out of PA.

• 1946taco
    1946taco Member Posts: 292

Dropped our ballots off yesterday. Must say, for all Arizona's "redness", they have until now, made it easy to vote. Abortion is on the ballot and the Dems emailed or texted students registered at our 3 state universities and urged them to register here and vote Blue. Hope they did. Poles say it will be close here but maybe Fox News will call it early like they did in '20. I still can't wrap my head around that it will be close! Love to see Ted Cruz lose too.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,571

I'm getting all the memes on my computer. I can't get in to BCO AT ALL on my phone!!!

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,605

Thanks for the feedback. I use an iPad. Maybe I need to clear the cache if I can figure out how to do it.

• betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • ruthbru
  • ruthbru
  • wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,924

Our Mail in ballots were picked up today. I decided DH was with it enough to vote for at least the president and governor. He votes blue too

• betrayal
  • betrayal