The Next Person Game

Comments

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

False.  Leftovers for us tonight.

I adored aerobics, step or not!!!!  Those were they days when they'd say to me.......ummm, I think you are a bit thin and coming too often to class.  Haven't heard that in a while.Cry

The next person is looking forward to going for another walk this aft. 

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

False. We're visiting and it's  yucky/rainy outside.

The next person has heard a newborn cry recently.

(Can you hear my new super-nephew?)

• Marple

False.

I don't have children but love the sound and smell (when clean) of a new baby.

The next person is having  salmon for supper tonight with dh by candlelight.  The menu has been changed from leftovers which we had for lunch.

• klp
    klp Member Posts: 1,454

False...don't care for salmon and don't have a dh but do have candles

The next person is going to make a huge snowman and call him Parson Brown..heehee

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

False. Here in MD we have no snow.

The next person is becoming inundated with Christmas spirit and savoring every minute of the Christmas season.

(I'm on my fifth trip through chemo and having a tough time with the meds and pain, You girls on this thread are so wonderful, it is the little things that matter so much.)

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

True, for the most part.  My dh is being great about decorating the house and playing Xmas music (a bit too much) but the kids love it.  It helps me keep my spirits up and be thinking about their pleasure when the house looks pretty.

The next person is dreaming about a tropical vacation and drinking Rum Runners by the beach...

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

Can I ask, what is dh? I see that abbreviation a lot and have no idea.............

YES! Dreaming of tropical vaca minus the rum runners though. Since chemo, alcohol makes me sick......

Next person gave to charity this holiday season :)

• Marple

dh is darling or dear hubby or husband.

True always do.

The next person is going to hit the hay early tonight with a sleeping pill.

• klp

False...hitting the hay early but only after my wine

The next person is going to make a snow angel

• Marple

False, unless I fall while walking the dog.  While I'm down I'll think of you and make an angel.  Hopefully someone will be close by to help be back up on my feet.

The next person is getting a real kick out of this game. 

• klp

True....gives my brain some exercise

The next person is going out and chop down a Christmas tree without a permit LOL

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

False -  we finally succumbed a few years ago to the lure of the pre-lit fake tree.  It is actually a beautiful and realistic looking tree, very heavy and solid.  The only problem this year is that our house was invaded by stink bugs and so was the tree cover; our house stank for a few hours while dh vacuumed and vacuumed to remove them all.

The next person has ridden in a horse-drawn carriage or sleigh.

• klp

False...never had the pleasure.

The next person is going to send Christmas gifts to our guys and gals in Iraq and Afghanistan

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

true, I did and wish I could do more

MissS am glad your ok.

The next person is making homemade stuff for Christmas gifts.  like fudge, peanut brittle.

• Marple

False.  Admirable though!

The next person is up WAY too early this morning.

• faithandfifty

False. I 'slept-in' till 5:46, pretty good for me. LOL. Yesterday was 4:35: YUCK-flashes.

The next person is wondering how to pull off a last-minute idea for someone special.

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

Nope, it's 6:24 a.m. - Been dressed since 5:15,  I leave for work at 7:00 a.m. 

The next person is experiencing a cold, blustery day.  Here it's 7 (WI) with wind gusts to 35 mph.

• curlieqs

Oh yes Marejo, here too! (I am in Illinois.....)

Next person will be happy to finish at least one thing on her to "do list" today.....

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

And it's -14 wind chill here in northwest Indiana - this after yesterdays 50 degree temps!  Ah, the great Midwest.

True - I will get at least one thing on the list done today.....I'm having a difficult time coming up with gift ideas for a couple friends so I'll browse the mall a little and hopefully something will jump out.

MissS - glad you're ok and not lumbering under tons of ice out east

The next person loves her digital camera.

• klp

True but my camera phone is easier and quicker to use..always with me

The next person will be gaining weight soon

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

Oh, please no. if I do I might as well give up on life

The next person is going to finish up their shopping today.

• PinkyLee
    PinkyLee Member Posts: 427

True.  I didn't get dressed until after 12:00 and wish I still had on pjs.

I don't have a tree and probably won't

I haven't done Christmas cards and probably won't.

I haven't brought any gifts and hope to get at least three before next week.

The next person is looking at the sun.  (It is suppose to be 60 here today after being very cold all weekend.)

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

True, in fact it is so sunny I'm going to have to dust!  Bright blue sky, no clouds and -25.

The next person is happy to be able to dust today!

• dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Member Posts: 678

false - I have to have someone else do the dusting... it is too strenuous a task...  Now if something is within reach, I will swipe it.....

The next person has a bunch of snow people amoung the decorations.

• faithandfifty

False. No snowpeople decorations, tho I wrote a song, "Snow People" on one of my earier albums. Does that count?

The next person knows how to do the Bunny Hop.

• curlieqs

Yes to bunny hop!

Next person loves to sing to Christmas songs......

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

True, True

Dreamwriter, I ususally have a snow people everywhere (even a nativity) buy don't know if I will get them out this year.

The bunnyhop, I didn't think a marriage was legal unless somehow there was a bunny hop involved::).

The next person play mahjong.

• faithandfifty

false.... don't know mahjong

the next person is a grandma.

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

..hmmmmmmm, I think I do.  "Do the bunny hop....hop, hop, hop!Smile

The next person thanks God for each new day?

• Marple

False.  At least I don't think I do.

The next person spent 6 hours on the road today between appts. and visiting family.