Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

The Next Person Game

Comments

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

True, especially if I am tucked in bed and listening to it on the roof.

The next person loves to fly kites.

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

True. Love to see the color whip thru the wind.

I, too have hired out the cleaning. A friend of mine going thru a very rough patch is able to depend on the cash in her challenged budget -- and I get to depend on some periodic sparkle. We're both pleased with the arrangement.

Now I want to learn the Continental! How'd I miss that one? And we dance all the time!

The next person likes craisins.

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

Love them in my salad!

Next person owns an ipod

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

False, wish I did tho.

The next person has had enough of winter!

• saint
    saint Member Posts: 583

Nope--I like the feeling of "being challenged together"--ppl are nicer to each other when the weather threatens our well-being (but as stated-anyplace I have to go is no more than 10 minutes from my house!)

the next person has a parrot or pet bird Here is our little tyrant! 

• Marple

True.  3 finches.....Perry, Goldie and Chicklet.  But THAT is quite the bird Saint.

The next person is having leftovers again today.

• curlieqs

SAINT!!!! Love your bird! I had one of those parrots as a child named, "bogie", red-headed monster like me~ Thanks for sharing, made me smile!!! (how do you post a picture??)

No leftovers today, thank goodness!

Next person loves home improvement stores

• saint

Ohhhh NOOOOOO--had enough of those stores! Almost done with the whole house & understand why old ppl's houses look so dated--ain't changing this one again! LOLOL

next person is good at spelling 

Curli---you start at photobucket.com & load your pix there or choose some of theirs; then you copy them & come back & click on the little tree in the box where you compose your post & you should be able to paste them into the top box--be sure you adjust the size ---I always change the size to 800X500 or so.....PM me or Faithandfifty if you still need help (she taught me how to do it when she was here)

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

Yes, I do, there is always so much still left to do and you can pick it all up at a home improvement store. 

The only bird I have ever owned was an owl that my brother brought home because it had a broken wing, my mom nursed it back to health and then it refused to leave.  It would stay perched on the lid of the wood box.  Mom would take him out side and tell him to fly away but he would always come back.

The next person remembers saving pop bottle money to get a new comic book.

• 2frogs1princess
    2frogs1princess Member Posts: 36

true, depending on the word!! haha

the next person already knows what they are making for supper tonight (any ideas would help me)

• Marple

False, we weren't allowed to have comics.  Ha, that must be why I have no sense of humourWink.

The next person loves horseradish.  The hotter the better.

• 2frogs1princess

sorry....that was for saints post

what is pop bottle money?

• Marple

We are tripping over each other today princess, lol.

• 2frogs1princess

let's see if I can anwer the right question.....

no to the horseradish, but my dad loves it....grows and makes his own

the next person already knows what they are making for supper.......again, looking for ideas ;)

• 2frogs1princess

isn't that the truth Sharon!! lol

• Pop bottle money is back in the old days before aluminum cans, soda like coke came in glass bottles.  You could redeem these glass bottles at the local grocery store for 2 cents per bottle.  Used to go around the neighborhood asking the neighbors for their bottles.  Most were glad to give them to us to get rid of them.

• saint

LOL sharon--tripping over each other or just tripping?? Don't know which is the right response......

true--bolognese! saw it on Secrets of a Restaurant Chef!

true--LOVE fresh horseradish (that's when it's hottest!) 

true--we used to sweep the neighborhood for bottles so we could BUY stuff! LOL Princess-pop bottles used to have a deposit on them 2 or 5 cents so if you could collect a bunch of them you could turn them in & BUY stuff! LOLOL

the next person is still not dressed (almost noon & I'm not)

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

Since it is quarter to four in the afternoon I'm happily dressed. I've even made it outside and to the library.

The next person remembers when a roll of Lifesavers was a special treat. (My parents obviously used them for bribes.)

• crazy4carrots
    crazy4carrots Member Posts: 624

TRUE!  And my older sister had a boyfriend who was a salesman for Lifesavers Brand.  I adored him but she didn't, and married someone else!  My favourite flavour was ButterRum.

The next person has smoked a cigar.

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

Yes, I do remember that and I was never a big fan.

The next person enjoys, as a snack, a nice hot cup of flavored green tea and a few pieces of dark chocolate.  Yum.

• leaf
    leaf Member Posts: 1,821

Can't stand green tea, but dark chocolate is nice (especially with nuts).

The next person likes sauerkraut.  (I don't.)

• Marple

False to sauerkraut, green tea and dark chocolate.

The next person seems to be a throwing a pity party for herself tonight.

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

Well...not really a pity party BUT I did not have a good day.  But, I guess it could have been worse....just one of those "nothing went right" kind of days.  All is well now though....so thank God!!

The next person is getting ready to hop on the treadmill.

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

Animation9.gif hugs image by jeanineverhoeven1962

false to treadmill-----sure should be though. Sharon, this puppy is sending you hugs :)

The next person is looking forward to American Idol

• Marple

Ah, thanks Coonie.

False.

The next person is looking forward to bed and a sleeping pill.  Not to worry, just one pill.

• CatFromFL
    CatFromFL Member Posts: 18

False

No sleeping pills for me,,,,,,,,,,,but bed  AH yes, I nice warm comfy bed..and an early bedtime too!

• Marple

HEYA Cat!!!!

True to the early bedtime.

The next person is having homemade soup for supper.

• leaf
    leaf Member Posts: 1,821

No-though that sounds REALLY good!  I'm for something WARM!

The next person has a Favorite Blanket.

• curlieqs

Thanks Saint for the advice on posting a pic. Here is one for you....woody the woodpecker

Sharon, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you Laughing

Yes, I have 2 favorite blankets, and a pillow. Perhaps I am perpetually 5 yrs old, lol!

Next person loves funky ring tones for their cell phones

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

Funky ring tones are way cool. We've been trying to figure out how to get one that sounds like a dog barking.

We must all be ready to snuggle in. The next person likes to "burrow" into bed under lots of blankets and comforter.