Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

The Next Person Game

Comments

• artsee
    artsee Member Posts: 701

False to the game..although DH will probably have it on. I'll probably work on a painting.

My3girls...So sorry you have this anxiety to go through. i'll keep you on my prayer list.

Next person on the computer with your favorite 'Furry" friend on your lap ?

• False no furry here

The next person is wishing for a Sonic cheeseburger with mustard.

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

artsee....thank you so much! Love the name....are you an artist? I dabble.

False to the cheeseburger. Actually I have never had one.

The next person will go to the mall tonight.

• No, I only go to the mall when I absolutely can't find what I want somewhere else.    Sonic Cheeseburgers are the best.

The next person fell asleep with wet hair and has a bad case of bed head that is semi permanent. 

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

Nope, no wet head

My3girls, if you have never had a sonic cheese burger you are missing out on one of the simple joys of life and their homemade onion rings.  OH YUM!

Jaz, you remind me of me, I hate to go shopping at the mall, would rather run in target or walmart and get it all at one stop.

The next person has a new hair color

• my3girls

Spar and Jaz...I agree...with the shopping...I LOVE TARGET!!! I only go to the mall...when I absolutely have too.

Well..I am not sure that we have Sonic's here...I have never seen one. But if I do...I will stop and taste the menu!  I know my sister in AZ loves their soda!

True...it's new as in last week.  But pretty much the same colors were used..does that count? haha

The next person is ready for spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

True, I'm always ready for Spring!

Well, I hope your spot turns out to be 'nothing'. I recently had a spot on my lung and that was my result. Praying for you.

I don't like malls, either! I actually shop online as much as possible.

The next person likes blooming onions.

• my3girls

omg...true, true...but they also like the hips...lol

the next person needs to weed through her closet, and purge!

• PinkyLee
    PinkyLee Member Posts: 427

How true.  I am going through and merge with my boyfriend of 17 years.  We have been on and off.  Now that my family has rented the family home that I lived in, I have decided that I will merge my things here with him until ....

The next person has made major changes in their life after their diagnosis.

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

True. To major changes. A real committment to exercise for one thing. A new perspective on life for another.

The next person enjoys getting a hand-written letter.

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

True, and I enjoy writing them too.

The next person had lots of veggies (stir fry) for supper.  It was delish.

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

True. I love getting snail mail. It's almost as good as that warm feeling that you get when you send snail mail. Correspondence doesn't feel as if it's truly been taken care of and thank you notes totally don't count when you use the computer.

The next person feels like Sam MaGee before he found the furnace.

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

Nope, only feel like myself

I did have lots of veges at lunch but none at supper. i do love stir fry

The next person likes to watch trading spaces

• PinkyLee

No a trading spaces fan.  I use to like clean house, but don't like the new host.

The next person is looking forward to taking a nice relaxing bath while listening to soothing music.

• Nope, strictly a shower person.

I agree with you on Clean House, I loved the show but it isn't the same without Niecey Nash.

The next person is wondering is wondering where all these crickets in her house keep coming from.

• toyful
    toyful Member Posts: 1,107

I am strictly a bath person when medically feasible (port placement on Monday so no baths until wound heals), today I took a 1 hour bath!

I have never seen a cricket in my house or in anyone's house for that matter. Crickets are not a Seattle thing.

The next person is sitting next to someone who is eating fudge with a spoon.

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

Me and my books take a bath everynight.  It's my favorite time of the day.  Soak, relax, pray and read.....ahhhhh, so relaxing.

No fudge on a spoon here.  I'm a chocolate person but that doesn't even sound good to me.

The next person is in her jammies.

• 2new1s
    2new1s Member Posts: 900

True ~ I am in my jammies, watching UFC.

The next person is making a big breakfast tomorrow morning!

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

No just me

Next person loves to watch the birds

• Marple

True.  Both inside and outside birds.

The next person is waiting for tea to steep.

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

Nope, it's morning and that's when I drink my cup or two of coffee.  The rest of the day it's tea.

The next person is rootin' on the Steelers today?

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

True - I am rooting for the Steelers today.......grew up on the southside of Chicago in "steel country" so I identify with the gritty steel mills much more than the desert.  Actually I'd rather have the Bears there but whaddya gonna do......

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.......I'm hanging onto those good thoughts.

Prayers for you j-cat on your surgery tomorrow......

Curli, hope your bones are better today....gentle hugs

The next person is enjoying a spring-like day today - we're going up into the 30's and wow, that's gonna feel good.

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

Thank you curlieqs! 

True, lots to do today!

Next person is seeing a day in the 50's!

• Hurray!  Yes, 50's and sunny.  Bout doggone time too!

The next person is having an egg mcmuffin after making a breakfast run to McD's.

• Marple

False. (I must confess I don't know what you mean Jill.  And prayers all goes well tomorrow.)

The next person just got the whole house vacuumed with the help of my dh.  He's a gem.

• Marple
    LOLOL, we're in the throws of winter.........never dreamed of 50 being a temp. Embarassed
  • Marple

I LOVE Sausage McM but haven't had one in years.

The next person is always too slow to post.

• PinkyLee

Okay too slow that time, again. 

False.  did all my cleaning yesterday.  Have breakfast going and listening to some good gospel.  The my ipod has this new thing called "genuis" that groups songs and it is really great.

The next person actually feels very good this morning.

• Marple

True.  And happy too..........and enjoying it.

The next person wonders how AlaskaDeb's service went yesterday.

• dee1961
    dee1961 Member Posts: 902

True.

Next person drives a blue car.