Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Options

Comments

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700
    Options

hi

• Lita57
    Lita57 Member Posts: 2,338
    Options

I'll probably be having my next PET scan that day...no carbs b4 the scan, but I'll toast with Cheetos after.

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,107
    Options

When I bought my first bag of Cheetos in several years, I also bought a bag of Ruffles. Both were quickly demolished. Now I know why I don't buy them often. Popcorn is always one 'pop' away and doesn't have the additives - even if i do cover it with melted real butter & salt. But oh my, those cheetos were good.

• minustwo
    Options

Pop up restaurant in NY serving Cheetos specials for 3 days only - The Spotted Cheetah. Food network star Anne Burrell 'curated' the menu. The article commented: "We were honestly surprised at how. well, edible everything sounds. And then we heard about the dessert..."

• Cheetos Crusted Fried Pickles + Creamy Ranch
    • Cheetos Grilled Cheese + Tomato Soup
    • Cheetos Meatballs
    • Purrfectly Fried Green Tomatoes (breaded with White Cheddar Cheetos crust)
    • Flamin' Hot and White Cheddar Mac n' Cheetos
    • Cheetos Mix-ups Crusted Chicken Milanese
    • Spicy Cheetos Nachos
    • Flamin' Hot Limon Chicken Tacos
    • Cheetos Sweetos Crusted Cheesecake
    • Cheetos Sweetos Sweet and Salty Cookies
    • White Cheddar Cheetos and Cheetos Sweetos Apple Crepes
  • nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,817
    Options

YUM!!!!!

• Tomboy
    Options

HAHAAAaahaaa!!!

• Momine
    Momine Member Posts: 2,845
    Options

Tomboy, any news on the testing?

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704
    Options

Starting the 7 day countdown to thread birthday ! Miles Teller pigging out on Cheetos! (I know-it says cheesy curls--but when you google celebrities eating cheetos, it showed up)

• nativemainer
    Options

LOL! Love the orange chin!

• eph3_12
    Options

Outfit prep for the big day!

• minustwo
    Options

Eph - oh yeah...I have a big picture of you wearing this on the job.

• eph3_12
    Options

Ummm ....NO! That is outfit prep for someone who is not a size behemoth like me! hahahaha

• minustwo
    Options

Not to mention someone who doesn't have a relatively conventional job. LOL. Well I couldn't fit in those skinny pants either.

• eph3_12
    Options

#5 days left till the big Anniversary party for this thread. Here is a recipe to start fermenting.

• eph3_12
    Options

hmmm, E it says you posted but I see nothing.

• eph3_12
    Options

Time to get that manicure before the party!

• Tomboy
    Options

O my god eph! Where do you FIND these things?!?! Ok, guys, do you think if I buy a bag on my almost regular saturday grocery jaunt, that they will still be in existence, unopened and uneaten for the big day?? Hmmm. I do have one appointment that day, had to cancel dentist on monday to stand around in the street with my his n hers welding helmets on. Last time there was a partial, many neighbors came out and stood around with us, it was fun. Hmmm. Maybe I better buy several bags o cheetos... i WILL take pictures!

Thanks for asking, Momine. I did get the results of the ultrasound. my nodes in my neck are bigger than usual, but sadly, no adenomas were found. darn it. I was really hoping that was the cause of my high calcium...and bone pain. what the heck. I don't see endocrinologist until the end of September, I think, so I have to wait and see what she says. After my mom passed in May, I re-read some papers she had sent me, and she had adrenal adenomas that can also cause widespread body pain, don't quote me on it, but I think I did read that. That she decided NOT to remove, I remember her docs urging her to have it done more than once over the years. Also weird is fluctuating calcium. In july, it was lower than may, altho they were both high. Also, even though I did two or three prolia injections over two years ago, for some reason, my left femoral neck has become strangely crazily dense! WTF?!? And I do have a fractured vertebra. Nothing else that I know of.

• eph3_12
    Options

so E started this thread on the 21st---not the 22nd, per the header! So I find it very fitting that eclipse day is the 8th anniversary of this thread. I don't know could this rim really be cheetos, not the sun?

• eph3_12
    Options

Happy Inception Date Middies.

• eph3_12
    Options

To strive for today:

• eph3_12
    Options

some scenes from around the country:

• nativemainer
    Options

Image result for cheetos

• Momine
    Momine Member Posts: 2,845
    Options

Tomboy, ugh, not what you need. Hope you get some answers soon.

• Tomboy
    Options

Hi!!!!

• loral
    loral Member Posts: 818
    Options

Hi, How's everyone...I'm good, it will be 5 years for me on October 9th since the cancer was removed...Time sure flies

Take care.........

• mistyeyes
    mistyeyes Member Posts: 570
    Options

Loral- nice to hear it will be 5 years for you. I love your saying about hope.  

• Lamp
    Lamp Member Posts: 15
    Options

Congrats to You Loral😃👍💕very exciting news!

• midwest_laura
    midwest_laura Member Posts: 114
    Options

Well done, Loral! Here's to 5 more, plus 5 more, plus 5 more, plus....

• loral
    loral Member Posts: 818
    Options

SmileThanks ladies!!!

My oncologist was so happy I made it 4 years without an recurrence now I see him on my birthday 10/19 and I will have made it to 5 years, I will continue taking Tamoxifen, I don't know if it works for me, but it hasn't caused me too many problems.Winking

• nativemainer
    Options

Yeah, Loral!