Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Pink Roses for Saint

Options
Deb-from-Ohio
Deb-from-Ohio Member Posts: 102
edited June 2014 in May Their Memory Live On

I am copying and pasting what Deb, (Faith) has posted in another thread. So any questions, please refer them to her, as I have no idea...

Details from Saint/Pat's dear husband Greg
Visitation at  The Daily,Murphy,Wisch Funeral Home on Cranston
Easter Sunday 5-7 pm (Visitation) 
Funeral Service on Easter Mon at 10 am

Greg has given his affirmation to the single pink rose tradition. I have set that up thru Beloit Floral 800-545-9484 or (608)365-9484 They need your order by Sat at noon. Ten dollars per pink rose, which they will then assemble into arrangements.

In lieu of larger arrangements, Greg asks you to consider making a contribution to their daughter's upcoming theatre trip to Scottland.

Please PM me if you need their address.

Please PM me if you have ???

Marlegal and any others that have lists to reach out to others/especially old timers, please do so.

SIDENOTE:The roses are only $4. Plus tax, Debbie must have heard wrong........

Comments

• Jayne_in_UK
    Jayne_in_UK Member Posts: 9
    edited April 2010
    Options

bump

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424
    edited April 2010
    Options

Here is a picture of one of the arrangement of the assembled roses, donated by sisters from around the world.

The picture was taken by Saint's daughter on her cell phone. (She just knew we'd want a peek at the finished product.)

• gailgallagher52
    gailgallagher52 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2010
    Options

I am Saint's sister and saw them up close. There were 74 roses in 2 vases and they were beautiful! I told everyone at the visitation where they came from and they were all impressed.