Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

2010 Sisters

Options
1151152153154155157»

Comments

• chrisco
    chrisco Member Posts: 1
    Options

Barbara, Hi I am Cathy and have Stage 4 HR positive breast cancer. diagnosed in 2012 with stage IIB radiation and chemo 2014 stage III arimidex - 2018 august stage 4 bone, lymph and lungs. I refused chemo. I am now on faslodex and a raw diet. also I am doing Vitamin C iv's, lots of curcumin and garlic. all kinds of tea's paw-paw. hibiscus and other. I do not let anything pass my lips unless it heal cancer somehow. Anyway I was so glad to read that you took DIM and other things instead of hormone therapy. I want to get off of Faslodex because I have read that it blocks your immune system and can make the cancer grow in other ways. Can you please let me know what you did and are doing. I will keep you in my prayers that God shines his grace and gives his strength and health to you. Thank you, Cathy

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548
    Options

welp, it’s been three years since I visited. I went back and reread the Marybe and Elisimo threads. I was reminiscing about our trip to the OBX to see Melissa, May all their souls Rest In Peace.

I’m still alive and kicking although I’m not kicking very high. My cancer moves VERY slowly. I have a few more spots in T4 and one at T8. My onc is happy so I’m happy. I’m still on my first line tx, letrozole. So yay!

Hope everyone is well.

Oh and I fought Covid and won. Take that Fauci