Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

LisaSDCA is an angel now.

Options
Traci-----TripNeg
Traci-----TripNeg Member Posts: 567

Lisa's sister Ellen just called me. Lisa passed peacefully, 'just went to sleep', at 12:30 PM today.

My heart is broken. I can't really think of anything else to say other than... thanks so much to everybody who sent her love; whether online, in person, on the phone, through gifts or flowers, or through the mail, while she was having such a hard time. Ellen told me she had all our cards close by on a poster board and that they meant a lot. 

Through tears,

Traci

Comments

• socallisa
    socallisa Member Posts: 10,184
    edited February 2011
    Options

thank you Traci...we who knew her know that she was a very, very special lady

with a sparkle in her eyes and a smile for the world...we shall all miss her

• celia088
    celia088 Member Posts: 975
    edited February 2011
    Options

Sadly, LisaSDCA's name has been added to the List of Angels.  My condolences to the family and the many friends of Lisa's.  She will be very much missed by her sisters at BCO.

• navygirl
    navygirl Member Posts: 369
    edited February 2011
    Options

Thanks for posting Traci. She was one hell of a lady with a great sense of humor! I kept hoping she would be back on one day, I loved reading her notes. I'm glad she just went to sleep, that's all you can ask for when the time comes.

Love you and miss you dearly Lisa...thanks for being a friend.

• whitecotton
    whitecotton Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2011
    Options

I knew lisa in our chemo group back in 2007 she was actually DX on the same day the same year as me. I feel truly honored to have know her and send my love and prayers to her family and friends.

I thank god everyday that he gives me and I try not to waste what I have been given.I am truly lucky and do what I can do get rid of this horrible disease. We can only hope this is wiped out in the coming generations.