Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

The passing of "dragonfly"-Debra

Options
sonofacancermom
sonofacancermom Member Posts: 1

Hello everyone-

It is with sadness I report that my Mom Debra, a.k.a. "dragonfly", has passed away.  She went to be with God on May 7, 2011 after a lengthy battle with metastic breast cancer.  I wanted you all to know that were concerned.  I pray for all of you dealing with this awful disease.

Her son

Comments

• Treso
    Treso Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2011
    Options

sonofacancermom:

I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing.  May your grief pass quickly but your memories last a lifetime.  Please take care.  You and your family are in my prayers.

Treso.

• StaceyLynn
    StaceyLynn Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2011
    Options

My deepest condolences.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited August 2011
    Options

Sonofacancermom, may your memories be of the love and laughter not the tears and fears. my condolences at the loss of your mom.

Love n hugs.  Chrissy

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929
    edited August 2011
    Options

Sonofcancermom, I am so sorry to hear about your mother's passing. May you find joy in your memories of her. Please give my deepest condolences to your family. May G-d send you comfort.

Leah

• AnnNYC
    AnnNYC Member Posts: 236
    edited August 2011
    Options

I'm so sorry for your loss of your mother.  It was very kind of you to come here to let us know.  Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts.

• Angelice
    Angelice Member Posts: 1,116
    edited August 2011
    Options

My deepest condolences to you and family

• nanadeb
    nanadeb Member Posts: 19
    edited August 2011
    Options

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mother

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers

• celia088
    celia088 Member Posts: 975
    edited August 2011
    Options

Dragonfly/Debra's name has been added to the List of Angels.  My condolences to sonofacancermom, Debra's son and her family and friends.

• yellowdoglady
    yellowdoglady Member Posts: 52
    edited August 2011
    Options

Good luck to you my friend.  Be strong, and never forget the important parts.  You know what they are.

• debbie6122
    debbie6122 Member Posts: 2,935
    edited August 2011
    Options

Sending you love and condolences to you and your family, im sorry for the pain and grief you are feeling right now, May GoD enfold you in his love and help you through this pain!

• imbell
    imbell Member Posts: 61
    edited August 2011
    Options

May she rest in peace or better yet travel heaven and earth if she so chooses.

• thatsvanity
    thatsvanity Member Posts: 51
    edited August 2011
    Options

Hi I am sorry for the loss of your mom to this horrible disease. I lost my younger sister on 2/14/2011 to metastic breast cancer. I never in my life could imagine the grief and mourning I feel, you are not alone andi know your mom is looking after you, she will always be there for you in a new normal.

Love Amy

• 3katz
    3katz Member Posts: 12
    edited August 2011
    Options

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I found out about Debra's passing on her FB page and it just broke my heart. She & I emailed each other occasionally and I really enjoyed our "conversations." She was a lovely, wonderful, funny woman and she truly loved her family. I miss her a lot. My deepest condolences.

• DiamondGirl
    DiamondGirl Member Posts: 695
    edited August 2011
    Options

I'm so sorry for your loss.

• mrsnjband
    mrsnjband Member Posts: 64
    edited August 2011
    Options

So sorry to hear you lost your mom. NJ