Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

In honor of the 4th Reunion of the Ta-Ta Sisterhood!

Options

A week and a half ago I had one of the most amazing experiences of my life -- meeting about 50 women who have shared the breast cancer journey.  I learned and laughed and had more fun than one person should be allowed.  Before we ever met in real life, we met on BCO.  I can think of no better way to express my gratitude than to make a donation to the organization that brought us together.  ♥

Comments

• Estepp
    Estepp Member Posts: 2,966
    edited October 2012
    Options

Oh Carla......we were HONORED to have you join us this year....and for all the years to come!!! You are so much fun!! BCO's education is a godsend....and none of, who formed the TaTa Sisterhood here....in 2008, could have received any better breast cancer information than BCO delivered to us. We are all forever greatful! I agree that we all should continue to support BCO. This year, BCO was listed as the 5th very best place to put our Bta

• saskie
    saskie Member Posts: 71
    edited October 2012
    Options

Carla ditto what Laura said - honored to have you join us - this group has been a great support group and so much fun when we get together yearly in Vegas.  I am thankful that I found all you lovely ladies on BCO and the information provided from others going through the same thing or taking the same meds is priceless.  Donate to BCO as well!!

• SusieZeeMears
    SusieZeeMears Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Carla, I triple all of the above!!!  Don't know what I would've done with out the AWESOME Love & Support from meeting all of my Wonderful SISTA'S!!!!  Having this site has been a True Blessing in more ways than anyone could think!! I support BCO TOO!!!  {{HUGS}} BCO & GOD BLESS Innocent!!
  • moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,943
    edited October 2012
    Options

Thank you all! We're delighted to know that Breastcancer.org helped so many of you to connect!

• Your Mods

• journey
    journey Member Posts: 62
    edited October 2012
    Options

Done Kiss 

• Linda54
    Linda54 Member Posts: 509
    edited October 2012
    Options

made my donation in honor of all my TaTa Sisterhood sisters....this was a great idea...thanks Carla

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,943
    edited October 2012
    Options

xoxoxoxxoxoxooxox

Your Mods 

• heymoose
    heymoose Member Posts: 682
    edited December 2012
    Options

I have made my donation in honor of the Ta Ta Sisterhood.

Merry Christmas To All!!!!!!!

• Linda54
    Linda54 Member Posts: 509
    edited December 2012
    Options

Thanks Cheryl

Hope you had a great Christmas and that your husband is recovering nicely

• heymoose
    heymoose Member Posts: 682
    edited December 2012
    Options

Hi Linda,

We had a great Christmas and Dh is doing well. Everyone's prayers were wonderful and helped me get through the surgery.

I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!!

Hugs Cheryl