Faslodex Girls Thread 2014
Tips for taking Faslodex without pain:
- Warm up the syringes. At least room temperature. Armpits work well, as does belly skin.
- Take the weight off the leg on the side of the shot. Relax that cheek/leg as much as possible.
- Inject SLOWLY! It should take at least 30 seconds to empty each syringe.
General consensus as helpful:
- Hydrate before and after the shots
- Take a walk or massage the area afterwards in order to get the castor oil and fulvestrant moving.
- If you get an allergic-type reaction (itchy, swelling), take Benadryl before the injection (or if skin rash use hydrocortisone cream afterwards).
Side-effects are more squishy so I'll post a list of ones we've seen on the thread next – would all the rest of you ladies please post your comments on this just below? That way any people coming new to the thread can find it all on the first page.
Here's some information on how to handle large-volume injections .
Best wishes to the Fanny Pack of the future! May Faslodex keep you NED for a long time.