Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Warm & fuzzy owls, goats, kitties, dogs, birds ETC. PICS &LINKS

Comments

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited February 2015

Very funny. That cat has a long tail too. Kind of peacock-esque!

Andrea - Love the husbands joke, (though in my experience they tend to take in those stories about your errors and bring them up against you years later! It's the conversations about what time/date/cost something is going to be that tend to bounce off unheard....Loopy)

• feelingfeline
    edited February 2015

• juliecc
    juliecc Member Posts: 4,360
    edited February 2015

Funny story, Chevy. That cat's tail is crazy!

• juliecc
    edited February 2015

Dog beds Happy

imageimage

• magdalene51
    magdalene51 Member Posts: 2,062
    edited February 2015

• KiwiCatMom
    KiwiCatMom Member Posts: 2,337
    edited February 2015

LOL @ long tail.

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited February 2015

I will tell you a funny story about working at thrift drugs many many decades ago. I was in the back near pharmacy, just a high school kid. This was back in the days when condoms were behind the register. So this young kid walks up and asks for condoms and I asked him what size... meaning individual, 3pack, 6 etc.. He said "medium." It took all I had to stammer.. uh.. "not that size but quantity.. I meant quantity.." The male pharmacist in the back was sucking in lots of air and wheezing... he disappeared behind the counter trying not to laugh. I am sure the poor kid never bought another pack again.

I could tell you more of my utterly dingy stupid mishaps at Thrift Drugs.. but I won't. Love the postings today!!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited February 2015

Chevy, the lion had me tearing up....put it in the topic box Yikes 5 pages behind and I was here two days ago. Need to find a soft seat and enjoy.

Wren, GG Andrea, Chevy, Mommy, Julie. Right with you. Thoughts of Cindy, Max, Lady, Moose, JB, Rascal w ill always be with me :)

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited February 2015

Lions are just big kitties Sass..... I love them all....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqhJuwUukX8

• 2nd_time_around
    2nd_time_around Member Posts: 14,084
    edited February 2015

• 2nd_time_around
    edited February 2015

• 2nd_time_around
    edited February 2015

I feel everyone's pain losing a beloved pet. Had to put Callie down two years ago tomorrow. She acted more like a dog than a cat.

• 2nd_time_around
    edited February 2015

• KiwiCatMom
    edited February 2015

Rose - I had a friend who said that when he was in high school, he had to buy an athletic supporter. So he goes to Sears and the only clerk is a beautiful young lady. And he can't find what he needs, so he has to ask her. She takes him over to the jock straps and says, "they come in three sizes - short, medium, and long." He said, "of course, I took a long...and then made my mom go back and exchange it for a short." :)

• KiwiCatMom
    edited February 2015

2nd...love Callie. Monorailing cat! :) She's beautiful and I'm sorry for your loss.

• GG27
    GG27 Member Posts: 1,308
    edited February 2015

2nd time, Callie was sure a beaut! Sorry for your loss.... GG

• Andrea623
    Andrea623 Member Posts: 572
    edited February 2015

• MusicLover
    MusicLover Member Posts: 777
    edited February 2015

We just lost our 14yr old dog 2 weeks ago this Thursday, he was such a sweet dog! Here he is as a puppy.

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited February 2015

Oh music lover I am so sorry!!! We have a 17 year old terrier mix that I know will be going soon and I dread it. When they have been with you for that long they are family period! Your little fellow is so cute. Well he's in your heart forever! I don't do pet goodbyes very well.

Love the cat draped over the fence! I had a cat who loved to play fetch and was just obnoxiously friendly - big old tan colored Maine Coon cat 16 pounds - huge! I lost him at age 12 to kidney failure.

• juliecc
    edited February 2015

Musiclover, I'm sorry about your dog, Losing our pets is so hard.

• feelingfeline
    edited February 2015

Music Lover - sincere sympathies for your recent loss.

2nd Time - what a beautiful cat Callie was. RIP Callie.

XXX

• feelingfeline
    edited February 2015

• feelingfeline
    edited February 2015

• feelingfeline
    edited February 2015

The kind of welcome we might hope for..

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,705
    edited February 2015

Getting Princess to sit still for a picture is so hard. I have to get her attention several times so I get it just right. Now Charcoal was just the opposite, never had a problem taking his picture. Don't have a problem with getting my dog Jackson to stay still for pictures.

• Andrea623
    edited February 2015

I'm so sorry to hear so many of us have lost our dear furry babies. My heart goes out to you.

Thank you all for posting all the photos etc... I don't come to BCO as much as I used to because, even though I still have more surgery on the horizon, I'm just sick of dealing with this crap. This is the one topic I check, as I know it can always bring a smile to my face. You ladies are awesome

• Andrea623
    edited February 2015

For those who lost their pets:

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2015

Andrea, sheesh! That was beautiful.....

You know sweet gals.... it still hurts.... But as long as we are here together, we can talk about them, and remember how much beauty and happiness and love they brought into our lives.... xoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2015

Supposed to snow here again tonight.... Could any of you call and tell "them" we've had enough? Sure it's pretty and all THAT, but so is SPRING!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,705
    edited February 2015

I know i've had enough of this white crap! Want to see the grass now!!!!!!!!