Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Warm & fuzzy owls, goats, kitties, dogs, birds ETC. PICS &LINKS

Comments

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    edited October 2015

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    edited October 2015

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited October 2015

Lover, love the nature photos! I swear the dog is smiling.

• juliecc
    juliecc Member Posts: 4,360
    edited October 2015

Cool pics, Loveroflife!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2015

They look like "fantasy" pictures! It's hard to believe they are REAL!

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited October 2015

Nerdy

• juliecc
    edited October 2015

• juliecc
    edited October 2015

• Unknown
    edited October 2015

• Smaarty
    Smaarty Member Posts: 2,618
    edited October 2015

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited October 2015

I was so far behind it took me 20 min to scroll through... I am still yucking over the "do you have a bathroom... no we shit in the yard!" I must be really easily amused because this struck me as hilarious... sad. Laughter is good right?

I am sure my DH would die of embarrassment for me sharing this. One night he took our 3 dogs out into the night up at the cabin and all they did was sniff and sniff. No one did squat..(all girl dogs pardon the pun). So since he was getting eaten by mosquitoes he did what any guy would do - he peed on the ground. All three dogs took turns peeing over his pee... it worked. He comes back in the cabin and announces everyone is ready for bed. I said what do you mean.. he told me! Only a guy would try that.

• KiwiCatMom
    KiwiCatMom Member Posts: 2,337
    edited October 2015

Hahaha@marking territory. :)

• susan3
    susan3 Member Posts: 2,631
    edited October 2015

great pics everyone. Don't know where you find them :)

• mema4
    mema4 Member Posts: 484
    edited October 2015

Love it Rose!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2015

Oh GOOD one! I remember taking our little Grand-sons up fishing.... And by the river we were on, well there WERE no restrooms around! So they both had their Halloween costumes on.... both little Pirates, and I took a picture of the backs of them, with their little pants down around their ankles, watering the Sage...... Hah!

Oh! And that time I was baby-sitting our first baby Grand-son, and I had to take him to the Doctors, and take his diaper off, for SOMEthing, and the Dr. came in, and he PEED straight up, right there in front of the Dr.!!!!!!!! But I just put my hand on top of the little spout, and felt like I would just DIE....! Haaaaaaaaaaah! The Dr. just laughed..... And we mopped up the mess.....

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited October 2015

Chevy , oh yeas the black socks, how silly he looks, but the other thing diverts me from that :)

Lekker, great kid :)

FF LOL about men's socks.... I wonder if someone has studied this......" Now before you tell me it must be an Irish thing, DH is so fond of his regulars that he continues to buy all his undies, socks, jeans and shirts whenever he's in the US." probably made in China.

Julie, I did the family bed thing with my only son. I nursed along time. As an infant he would crawl up around our heads and necks. I was amazed how he protected himself from us.

SMARRTY-----a Harry Potter fan----------me too. My dearest friend can't understand why I like HP. Her Dh is a fan, but when I got into discussing all the stuff, He even said "It's not real". Bummed. But when I said they're our Quidditch matches on college campuses, they were in disbelief. )

Honk Rothflol Honk

Rosie, classic....... I have a female and male dog------I get it :)

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited October 2015

DS just called, He asked for a particular baby pic. I told him of a story that he never heard.

We had the house for sale. Called by realtor for a showing. I had learned to keep son active in this process, even though he was only 18 months old.. I said "Take rubber ducky and put him where he should be".

We came home after the showing, I lifted the toilet seat. They're was rubber ducky. I laughed then as I do now. At the time I thought what a smart boy. Rubber ducky belonged in water.

The great wonder is if the people doing the inspection saw it.

• susan3
    edited October 2015

sas, my hubby told our daughter that you call 911 when you need help. Wellllll, I was in the shower and she couldn't get her Barbie out from under the couch. They came in a blazing...me and my robe. When the troops left, my daughter said to me....we gotta move. She never did that again

• KiwiCatMom
    edited October 2015

• Enerva
    Enerva Member Posts: 2,985
    edited October 2015

wiki lol

• mema4
    edited October 2015

I love "we gotta move" My little brother was so nosy going through my sister and my things. My mother had a visitor and of course, I was being nosy by listening when in came my little cowboy bro running at high speed on his stick horse. My mother is shrieking for me to catch him but I didn't know why. Turns out he had a Kotex on his face as a bandana. He is 57 and still blushes at that story!

• susan3
    edited October 2015

imagesleeping with her eyes open

• mema4
    edited October 2015

Precious. I'm saving the book title....

• magdalene51
    magdalene51 Member Posts: 2,062
    edited October 2015

We have our little Schnoodle, Rose, and her big brother, Nacho. When they go out in the yard, she squats, and when she's done, he lifts his leg. We call the "Pee and Repee".

Nacho is going to the vet tomorrow to have a tumor removed from his leg. He'll be there overnight. DH is very worried. That's his buddy.

• susan3
    edited October 2015

hope it all works out and he doesn't have to stay long at the vet. We miss them when they are gon

• KiwiCatMom
    edited October 2015

Sending good thoughts to Nacho. Love pee and repee. :) And cowboy bandana. Too funny!

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited October 2015

I love the marking stories I thought folks were going to think we were crackers.. well we are but. I love the pee and repee. Pretty funny and the 911 call Ouch! How embarrassing!

Kiwi cat= your post reminds me of something I did working for a grocery store on Long Beach Island one summer. I was just a kid working the register for min wage saving $ for college. The grocery store wasn't airconditioned either. We had to wear these nasty polyester blue smocks, which made one sweat. Anyway we also got hordes of wealthy New Yorkers, thick with diamond tennis bracelets and jewlery, up scale outfits and fussy hair. So in comes this super tan obnoxious 60 something, in short shorts thinking she is a young hottie. She snaps "I don't like your attitude young lady! I could have your job you know!" Where I got the nerve I will never know, but as I took off my smock, I said " Well I don't like your attitude either and it pays minimum you can start now!" She about flipped and stomped off to talk to my manager. Who put up a show and then hauled me in the office and died laughing. "I can't believe you said that! What a witch!" My manager had lots of sympathy for the staff. I didn't lose my job thank goodness. Why do some folks with money make life miserable for those with the lowest paying jobs?

• KiwiCatMom
    edited October 2015

Rosevalley - that's hilarious! Love it. Thanks for the laugh!

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited October 2015

Wow some great stories!!

RoseValley so glad your manager was supportive!

sas - very good point about made in China. Nerdy.

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2015

Good Morning gals! I LOVE reading these great stories!

And then the time (when I was really young and stupid) I saw these 2 neighbor dogs out front just raising holy hell! And one was on top of the little one, and she was screaming and crying and he would NOT get off, no matter HOW much I yelled! The neighbors must have been GONE! So I took this for I don't know HOW long, and her yelling, and him dragging her all over the yard! I thought for sure she was getting drug to her death!!

So I ran in and called the Fire Department! I was sure I was saving her life! They kept putting different people on the line, and trying to explain something about "It's okay... they are probably mating.." But I was just SERIOUS about her needing HELP! Then another Firegirl got on the line, and SHE told me to calm down, that he would leave her alone as soon as he finished. I would have NONE of it! She was in the throes of death, and I was "saving her"......

They didn't come! When I got off the phone that other dog was GONE! I don't know how long it was after that, that someone explained it to me... I was about 21... just had our first baby... And I had not been raised on a FARM, Damnit!

And then... at the same place..... Our old Land-lords had these Chickens! And they laid eggs, as chickens will do.... So I asked Wyatt...(the old gentleman) "Why don't you just leave the eggs THERE, and then they will hatch, and you will have MORE Chickens" He just said "Because we don't have a Rooster".... So I said... "But you already have the eggs!" Made sense to me!

Well he picked up his bucket, and told me to "Go ask Bea"...... So I went in the house, and she stood there in her apron, and told me why and HOW eggs need to be fertilized First before a stupid egg is hatched!!!! And that's why you would have a noisy ROOSTER!

Did you guys know this? Were you ALL raised on a farm?